Day-5 -A

A,U
Monster gangsters

In the depths of a desolate city, a furious gang led by a galaxy colored Gorgon has just ripped from the benefit of taking out another weaker gang. But it wasn't long until they ran into their sworn enemies lad by a dark purple haired werewolf, soon enough it became a free for all. The two bosses face to face claw to claw, fighting for territory and glory.  "Don't think you've won snake eyes, you're mine" fang said bearing his claws. "As if dog breath, I've already got half of your turf" snake eyes teased while dodging fangs attacks.

Their fight looks as if it could go on forever, until a stray pillar starts teetering over to the side gives way falling towards snake eyes position. Seeing this fang immediately jumps in to push her out of the way, causing them to suddenly fall off the edge of the decaying building, then... black.
Moment's later, fang wakes to a Sharpe pain in his right arm. checking his surroundings he in a place secluded from the rest of the battle field, standing across from him in the other side of the area was snake eyes, going through what looks to be a first aid kit. soon fang stats to speak "where,... where am I?" Fang said still disoriented. " we're in the basement level form the looks of it" snake eyes said holding what looks like bandages and disinfectant, she slithers to fangs side sitting next to him opening the bottle in hand. "Okay, give me you're arm" snake eyes said but fang only recoils further in to the corner of the wall. "Oh, don't give me that, i mean look at you, you're bleeding" snake eyes voiced gesturing to fangs arm. "It's-it's okay, I'll be fine" fang said stuttering somewhat anxious.
Having none of this snake eyes grabs fangs arm, insisting on cleaning it. Which prompts fang to take her hand with the other one still holding the bottle. Soon their eyes met and time slows down, suddenly the space between them starts to narrow looking as if they where about to kiss, until fang stops him self realizing what was going on " Oh,.. oh no I'm so s-sorry I , i didn't-" fang was cut off by a finger to his mussel snake eyes soon palaces her hand on his cheek caressing it, " your eyes, there very pretty when, when their not turning people to stone" fang said almost out of nowhere. "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself" snake eyes said red tinting her cheeks. two day later, snake eyes insists on cleaning fangs bandages but he refuses " no it's okay, I'll do it myself" fang said trying to grab the bandages from snake eyes hand. "We've been through this before fang, just let me help you" snake eyes said insisting still, fang eventually caves and let's her help. Silence soon fills the room, "i just want to say thanks, for saving my life" snake eyes said breaking the silence "you're welcome"  fang said softly. He then takes his hand placing it on snake eyes cheek she leans into his touch suddenly the space between them starts to narrow once more that soon they kiss, breaking away only to catch their breath, going in once more passionately this time.

The following day fang was well enough, that both him and snake eyes could make their way up and out of the basement level. Once they were out of the area they searched for their respective gangs, and soon a new alliance was formed through their union. Some time later a peace of paper was laid out in front of them, based on the agreements both fang and snake eyes made. And once the paper was sighed, the two major gangs unite under the wise leadership of their new bosses. As for the bosses themselves, when their not too busy maintaining this rain, they would often go to secluded part of their mansion to have their alone time, as they gazed at the moon they look forward to what lais ahead.

The end.