Rise and Shine

"Wake up Bitch time for work." a voice yelled. I opened my weary eyes and look towards the voice. It was Victor as usual. I stared blankly at him.

*SMACK*

"Don't fucking look at me like that you piece of slut!" I reached up to touch my throbbing cheek but my arms were restrained by the silver chains. I put my wrists out to Victor so and he unchained me. I rubbed my burned wrists and look out of my window. the sun was just starting to set, which meant that customers would be arriving soon.

Victor pushed me up against the cold concrete wall for my "mandatory pat-down" His hands moving slowly, groping every square inch of my skin. He used his hand to push the hair away from my neck, he brought his face to the crook of my neck and inhaled. His "member swelled on my thigh. He began to leave kisses in a trail down my back and I winched away from him the pain from my wounds still fresh the previous nights whipping. He took the movement as defiance, grabbing my hair and slamming my head hard against the wall. I fell to the floor, my vision blurry from the force of the blow.

"Go to the washroom and get yourself cleaned up." he commanded using his Beta tone. Ii didn't work on me because I came from an Alpha bloodline, he knew this but continued to try and make me submit to him. i stood up and again looked at him blankly. "Go wash yourself up...or" he commanded again backing me up to a wall and grabbing my waist so forcefully that it hurt. "I'll do it for you." I tensed up at the thought of him "helping" me bathe... again, and walked towards the washroom.

I walked down the hallway and into the washroom, another gaurd handed me a washrag, a towel, and a bar of soap. He directed me to bath stall number 3. I jumped in and got undressed and quickly began to wash up. The shower was freezing cold and usual. We were only allowed one warm shower a month so that the customers would have enough hot water for whatever they needed. I thought about the last time I had had a warm shower which was probably around 3 months ago I had been punished for punching a customer after he had tried to... well it doesn't matter the moral of the story is 'Don't punch people who pay'.

After turning off my shower I grabbed my towel and went to the dressing room. I walked and saw all the other girls already getting ready for the day. We all had different jobs in the house: some cooked, other cleaned and stuff like that while the few, like me, that Alpha Caine calls the Pleasure Pups. we were basically the prostitutes slaves of the pack- well we weren't really a pack at all each of the girls were either rouges tricked into this awful life or like me Alpha Cain killed their pack and took them as his- either way its not exactly the life I planned for my self I was sopposed to be living happily with my father andand soon to be taking over the pack with my would-be mate. But Alpha Cain stopped my dreams, and my fathers beating heart right in their tracks.

I went over to my mirror to see what outfit they had picked out for me, sexy French maid, classy yet disgusting. I put on the costume and looked at myself in the mirror. My coiled shoulder length hair was still a bit damp from the shower the costume hugged my curves and showed off my hourglass figure I used to love my figure and my body now I just look at myself in disgust. I looked at my back the wound from my whipping shown clearly through on my chocolate brown skin. Normally they would have healed but they used a silver whip this time so these wounds would take a little longer to heal, and they will most definitely scar, just another few to all to my collection. I sighed and putting on my red lipstick and walked out of the door with the rest of the girl into the main foyer.

*

*

*

*

*

Authors Note

Hey guys I hope you guys like this so far. This story will probably always have short chapter beacause its a bit easier to take time out to do so, but if you would rather me just type longer chapters just let me know. :)