Do You Like Pancakes? (Part 2.)

***WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT ( THIS CHAPTER HAS A SCENE OF RAPE SO IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT SORT OF SITUATION AVOID THE ITALICIZED SECTION OF THIS CHAPTER)***

Nathans POV:

Ya' know it's hard to believe that earlier this morning I was in a seemingly endless conference call, avoiding Kendra, and hating life. Now here I am... well... still avoiding Kendra, but now Im comfortably sitting in my pack house kitchen watching my amazing mate make us pancakes, and needless to say I'm fucking loving life. I don't even know what to do with myself. All I seem to be able to do right now is just stare at her. Goddess she's gorgeous, and she sure knows how to make pancakes. She tried to sneak a peak at me and since I was already starting at her I caught it. She  quickly looked away and went back to the pancakes.

Gracie's POV:

We stared at each other for a millisecond and then I freaked out and looked away. Shit he caught me staring at him...but I think he was already staring at me first...so it doesn't really count. Right?  Maybe? Yes? No... Fuck I don't know let me get back to these damn pancakes. I've only ever made pancakes two ways: the way s that I made them for everyone in the Manor, and the way I made them with my parents... I made the pancakes differently at the manor because non of those stupid pigs deserved to eat the same recipe as my Mother and Father, so for Nathan I  decided to go with my parents recipe of course. It's the only pancakes that I can eat, no other recipe can compare. They always turn out perfect: Golden brown on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. I was so lost in in thought that I didn't notice that someone was behind and all I could feel was someones breath on my neck. I closed my eyes in fear and the next thing I knew when I opened my eyes I was on top of Nathan with a knife to his throat.

I looked into his eyes and I saw confusion and hurt. I looked at his neck and I saw a small line of blood trickling down his neck and onto the floor. Oh Goddess what have I done? I quickly got off from him shaking, I dropped the knife and ran out the back door to the forest. I could hear him calling my name but I couldn't stop I needed to clear my head. All I could think about was what I saw when I closed my eyes.

(***CAUTION RAPE SCENE IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT SCROLL/SWIPE PAST THIS ITALICIZED SECTION***)

*

*

*FLASHBACK*

It was my first week at the Manor and I had just started to make the breakfest for the my captors  I had just poured the pancakes batter into the pan and thats when I felt a presence behind me. Some rough calloused hands had grabbed my waist and pulled me into them. I couldn't move so all I could do was silently cry as I felt their disgusting breath on my neck as they grinded their dick on my ass.  They roughly grabbed my breast, so hard that I screamed. That seemed to piss him off because next thing I knew I got a hard punch to the face and fell to the floor in agony. I looked up into the eyes of my attacker and meet the eyes of non-other then Victor.

"Get up Bitch!" He growled at me I could tell he tried to use his Beta tone but me being and Alphas daughter it didn't do shit. Seeing that it had no affect on me he decided to do the next best thing to try and get some sort control over me. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me back to my cell. I was screaming in pain and all he did was laugh as he threw me into the room he walked in and locked it behind him. He tried to grab my hands so to chained me to the wall, I snatched my hand away and that made him furious. He grabbed my head and slammed it against the wall. Hard. Then he just kept going smashing my head again, and again, and again. I could feel blood dripping down onto my face. It didnt take long until I passed out. I kept going in and out of conciseness. Blackout: He was chaining my wrists to the wall. Blackout: He grabbed my face and kissed me. Blackout: He ripped of my clothes. Blackout: He was sucking on my breast and bit them so hard he drew blood. Blackout: The next thing I saw was him taking off his pants. Then he lined himself up to me and thrust roughly into me. I wish I had blacked out but I was couscous for the who thing. I was screaming in utter pain and agony. It felt twenty times worse than shifting for the first time. I lost apart of myself that day. I lost something that I had wanted to keep safe and sound for my mate. I had lost my virginity. On that day I was raped.

*End Flashback*

(RAPE SCENE OVER)

*

*

I couldn't stop hyperventilating all I could think about was the pain that happened on that day I needed some sort of release but I couldn't shift, I didn't feel safe enough. All the pain,the anger, the frustration, the fear and the shame was building up inside of me and I snapped. I started punching trees left and right  ripping them from the ground and then ripping them in half. In my mind all the trees were Victors face and I wanted them gone I wanted Victor gone I wanted him dead. I wanted to set his dick on fire and then feed him the ashes. Fire, ashes? Why is it so hot all of a sudden. I came to my senses and looked around, all I saw was flames, the forest around me was glowing red hot with fire. Then again, on fucking cue, I blacked out.

(I was gonna stop there but I figured I sorta owe you guys for putting up with my little hiatus)

Nathans POV.

What the hell just happened? Gracie fucking attacked me that's fucking what happened. Then she ran out of the pack house. I ran after and and called out for her "Gracie? Gracie! Angel come back please, it's okay!" but she was too fast for me. Wow she was really fast for a she-wolf especially one her size. My wolf and I were impressed. We surged with pride that our mate was so amazing. I mean she grabbed the knife and threw my ass to the floor in the blink of and eye. To say I was turned on was a mother fucking understatement. Then all of a sudden I hear what sounded like whole trees being ripped and torn from their roots.

"She must be letting of a little bit of steam" Jasper said I was about to agree when I smelled fire. It was coming from the direction that Gracie was in. I took off my clothes tied them to my ankles before shifting and bolting towards the direction of smell.

"All  Pack member return to the home immediately, and bring water there's a fire in the forest by the  pack house." I said urgently through the pack mindlink. I heard many responses before I cut the link. I reached the fire and shifted back immediately started to search for my mates scent as I put my clothes back on. It felt like a lifetime before I would find it and the boom, there it was Brown sugar, honeysuckle, and rain, there's my girl. I sprinted swiftly through the burning brush following her scent and there she was. She was passed out on the floor, I knelt down and picked her up. I swiftly looked around for a way out, it was then that I noticed that all the fire was in a perfect circle around us. We were completely surrounded by fire but I didn't feel the heat of the flames. I looked down at my mate and here eyes were wide open like she was in some sort of hypnotic state, but the eyes staring back at me weren't the beautiful chocolate eyes I had just gotten to know. these eyes were mesmerizing glowing  gold. I was instantly taken aback.

Oh my sweet little mate, What are you?

*

*

*

*

*

There you go guys Part 2 Of 'Do You Like Pancakes?'.  I hope you liked the chapter. I was very hesitant to type the section about her rape but I feel that it is very vital to the plot-line of the story so I decided put it in anyway. It was just as hard trying to write it as it was for me as to read and edit. (If you skipped past the section all you need to know is that it was Victor who raped her)

But on a more positive note...

Thanks for putting up with my hiatus bullshit. I just had so much to do that my brain just decided to take a vacation I guess. AND HOLY SHIT I WENT FROM 9,500 TO 29,000 READ!!!!! HOLY FUCKERY THATS AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for getting me to this point I couldn't have done it without all. Don't forget to Comment, Vote, and Favorite! Love Y'all

-Sweeteyes