The Missing Piece

*** PICTURE OF NATHAN'S SISTER ABOVE OR ON THE SIDE***

Nathan's POV:

I wasn't even able to mentally prepare my mate for the tornado of chaos and crazzines that was my sister before she came barging in and attack my poor Gracie with hugs and questions. "Oh my God hi! It's so excited to meet you! You're so pretty, I love your hair its so big and puffy, kinda like a cloud, how do you maintain that? Wow I wonder how long it is? Do you know-"

"Hey take it easy, she literally just meet you." I interrupted. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes before turning back to Gracie.

"Hi I'm Sophia" she said as she grabbed my mates hand. "Do you wanna go do some shit?"

Gracies POV:

Sophia is great she's so full of energy and life, not to mention she sassy as all hell. She and I spent most of the afternoon getting to know each other. She gave me a tour of the Pack house and land while Nathan watched protectively (and creepily) from a distance. We walked the grounds for awhile before I felt like someone, beside the very overprotective Nathan, was watching me. I looked over my shoulder and I saw some Girl with horribly dyed platinum blonde hair: She was wearing a pair of booty shorts with the word 'juicy' written across the back with both her barely there ass cheeks hanging out, she had on a crop-top with about three push-up bras the lifted her tits to high heaven. She scoffed at me and walked away. "Hey Soph?" I asked

"Yeah Sis?" I internally smiled at her calling me her sister

"Who's that chick with the platin-"

"Platinum Blonde hair, booty shorts, and three sports bras lifting her tits to high heaven?"

"Uh.. Yeah" I asked slightly shocked at her accuracy to my thought on the mystery girl

"That's Kendra she's just a fucking dumb hoe who tries to sleep with anything with a dick, but don't worry about her she's old news, Right Nathan?" she said toward my mate. Who came running up. I looked up at him and he down at me.

"Yeah dusty old news." He said

"You fucked her didn't you." I stated more rather than asked. Both Sophia and Nathan looked at me in shock. Probably because of the fact that I said it so blatantly. I Honestly don't think I've seen Nathan so scared in his life.

"I uh... well ya see.. it was before I... I was frustrated.. aa-and I didn't know that I would find you, but she means nothing to me... I promise..." he looked to Sophia for help but she just raised her hands and shrugged. "I was stupid.. I was dumb.. I-" I put my hand over his yammering mouth

"Nathan It's okay. It was before you meet me. Like you said you didn't think you would find me. I forgive you Babe. Besides," I said somberly "It's not like I have any room to judge." I saw a flash of anger in his eyes at the mention of my past but it soon got replaced with a mischievous look. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love it when you call me Babe, Babe." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed

"Oh yeah?" He nodded as he leaned down and kissed me. I jumped a little at the sparks when our lips met. I don't think I will ever get used to them. I was lost in our little moment when a voice interjected.

"Ahem, I really don't feel like seeing my brother tongue fucking my new beasties mouth so couldja stop." Nathan growled at her clearly annoyed while I died inside of embarrassment. He grabbed my hand and the three of us started our walked back to the pack house . When we were about half way there we ran into Nathans' best friend and beta Dylan who had just finished his round of patrolling the territory line. The four of us continued onto the house. We all said our good byes and went to our rooms.