The haunting

Noone noticed when it started. Everybody had bigger things to worry about.

They had only just returned to school, for the first time since the training camp. Since the attack.

At first, the dorms had seemed okay, but it was only then that wierd stuff began to happen.

"I told you, bro. This place it totally haunted!"

"It was built a month ago. Of course it's no fucking haunted, dumbass."

Kirishima sighed. He had woken up that morning to find his draws filled with the girls uniforms. He wasn't against wearing a skirt to school, but he wasn't sure the girls would be okay with him borrowing them.

So, he had decided to get Bakugou to look with him.

"Dude, all my clothes were moved. Obviously, it's a ghost!" Kirishima shouted for under his bed.

Bakugou hasn't actually started looking. He seemed to mostly be there for conversation, rather than actually helping.

"Its not a fucking ghost, shitty hair."

Kirishima stood up, the skirt he had to put on swaying as he stood there. "I don't think they're in here."

"Duh."

Kirishima glanced at the skirt and shrugged. "Guess I'll apologise to Yaoyorozo later."

Yaoyorozu didn't care. She had just made herself another and told Kirishima he could keep the first.

After only a few days, they had already began to accept their wierd situation. Almost every night, things would move around, lights flickered randomly, some students had even seen messages written on steamed up glass.

No one really cared much anymore.

Well, they had gotten careful about locking doors, but that was about it.

Ir had been mentioned to Aizawa, and he claimed he would sort it out after his nap, but he had probably thought they were joking.

Afterall, they were claiming the newly built dorms were haunted. And Kamibari had been the one to tell him, so it was probably a joke.

The ghost, however, definitely did exist, and was currently floating about in the common room, watching everyone eat breakfast.

Izuku had been surprised by the invisibility. He had just been floating about, watching Bakugou, like he normally did, doing anything he could to disturb his day, when it happened.

Bakugou had turned around suddenly, as someone behind him had yelled for him, and looked almost directly at Izuku.

With no reaction.

Izuku had waved his hands around, wanting to see if there was any response but no. Nothing.

He wasn't sure what caused it. Up until that point, he was definatly not invisible. Maybe he had just been staying hidden long enough that his quirk decided it might as well be permanent.

Or maybe it was just a ghost thing, after all, Izuku had never actually proven it was his quirk that caused it.

Either way, no one could see him anymore, which had its upsides.

He floated down to the floor and stood behind Bakugou, grinning widely. With one quick movement, he turned Bakugou's cereal upside down, pouring milk into his lap.