━ n e m e s i s

BACKSTORY
nemesis was born into a small french household in december. she never knew her father, only hearing bad things of the unknown man. her siblings all came from her stepfather that came into her life two years after her birth. despite having a decent childhood and a very loving mother she still struggled to grow up happy. deep down within her she always felt the need to cause trouble. she felt trapped inside a bubble surrounded by her happy and loving family. at the age of fifteen she ran away from home, meeting a man about five years older than her and deciding that she loved him. he played her well, making her believe she was his muse and he cared for her. due to his bad habits she developed a bad addiction to sex, booze, and partying. a couple years passed and she found herself pregnant. the man then tried to rid her of the baby which led her to run from him. nemesis moved over to the United States not too long after that. she now hops from town to town looking for places to stay from the cold of the outside. she doesn't have much going for her at the time being homeless and three months pregnant.

EXTRA INFO
━ single, bisexual
━ submissive
━ no children (expecting)

EXTRA INFO━ single, bisexual━ submissive ━ no children (expecting)