Chapter 8

Half a year has passed and my 19th birthday has come.
Namjoon is my first boyfriend and I'm his first girlfriend. I could not imagine an even better, more considerate and perfect boyfriend than him.
22.4 Thursday my 19th birthday.
1pm
Last lesson before lunch.
Rm didn't come to school today. I'm not sure if he even knows it's my birthday.
The girls knew I had a birthday and woke me up with songs and balloons and presents. And with a video call screaming from the girls in Israel.
At lunch I sit down alone because Rm wasn't here and the girls had to study.
While I'm engrossed in the food, Jangkook suddenly arrives and sits down in front of me.
Jangkook: "What is it? You haven't any friends but us?"
Me: In the shock my life that he came in here. "What are you doing here?! You can be identified"
Jangkook: "That's why I'm wearing a mask and a hat"
Me: "It's not enough. What are you doing here?"
Jangkook: "I came instead of Rm. He's terribly busy. He told me you would probably be alone and asked if I could come and entertain you. So I came.
Me: "lol, thanks"
Jangkook: "Do you have any more lessons today?"
Me: "I have another one after the break and that's it."
Jangkook: "Great so I'll wait for you and then we'll go home together"
Me: "I still need to be in the library and study .."
Jangkook: "Nooo. Don't be like that. Learn later"
Me: "ugh ok"
Jangkook: Smiling, "Great"

---

After class I go to the parking lot to look for Jangkook. Instead of him I see Suga.
Me: "Hey, what's up? What are you doing here? Replacing Jangkook?"
Suga: "Yes, come on let's go."
After a few minutes
Me: "This is not the way to your house. Where are we going?"
Suga: "It's a surprise. All the boys are already waiting for us."

---

After a drive of more than an hour. I can see the sea on the horizon.
Me: "Are we going to the beach?"
Suga: "Yes"
After another half an hour.
Suga stops the car.
"We have arrived"
I get out of the car and start following Suga.
Suddenly all the boys come out and shout happy birthday!!! Balloons and confetti are thrown at me.
Jimin: "We decided to do a camping at sea for your birthday"
Me: "Camping? Does that mean we stay to sleep here?"
Tae: "Yes, why is there any problem?"
Me: "I have no swimsuit, and clothes and nothing."
JHope: "Don't worry about it. your dorm friends Pack a bag with everything you need and bring it to us."
Me: "Okay, you seem to have planned everything. Where is Rm?"
Jin: "He'll be here soon, don't worry"
The night came, we're doing barbecue.
Jangkook: "I'm done talking with Rm on the phone now, he's a few minutes away."
Me: Smiling. "Finally"
A few minutes later I feel someone coming from behind and hugging me. I look back and see that it is Rm. He gives me a little kiss and all the boys shout. I blush and move my gaze away from him.
Rm: "Sorry I was late. Happy birthday!" Whispers in my ear "I did not forget you. I bought you a present, but I will bring it to you later"
Me: Smiling from ear to ear. "Okay thank you"
We sit hugging, We all ate and drinked. In the end everyone falls asleep and only Rm and I stay awake.
Rm: "Want to go for a walk on the beach?"
Me: "sure"
We go on and on until Rm decides that it's far enough and he sits down on the sand and reaches out to me to sit next to him. I sit down and he starts talking.
"Sorry I was not with you all day. I thought alot about what to do for your birthday. Then I had to plan everything."
Me: "It's fine. In the morning I was with the girls and in the afternoon with Jangkook and Suga.
And thanks for everything you planed. It's lovely and I was really surprised"
Rm: "Want to get your present now?"
Me: "Um, okay" he sounded a little stressed.
Rm takes a small box out of his pocket, opens it and shows it to me.
"I say in advance. This is not a marriage proposal. This is a promise. A promise that we will be together forever. All right?"
Me: In shock. He bought us a couple's rings. how sweet!!! He's just perfect.
I forgets how to talk and just nods and stares at the rings.
Rm: "Can I wear this for you?"
Me: nodding yes
He wears me the smaller ring and he wear his ring
He kisses me, looks at me and says "I love you"
Me: What - he - said - now?!?!
Suddenly I get really hot ... I forgot how to talk. I can feel my heart beating so fast as if it is about to come out of my chest for another second and explode. Then I answer him back "I love you too" we kiss again and then go back to everyone.