Chapter 5

The first week passed, the girls managed to kill me from the phone. The girls with me in the room had already seen Rm and knew him and promised not to publish that he is here.And I still do not believe it is real. I keep thinking that at some point I will wake up and find out that it was all a dream. The weekend has arrived.
Alarm clock 8 in the morning.
Me: Waking up from the clock, realize what time it is. Ugh I will not be able to get ready. Rm said he would wait for me outside the building at 9 a.m.
-Showers, puts on make-up, gets organized and goes out-
Rm: "Hi good morning. How was your night? Did you sleep well?"
Me: "Hi, good morning. I slept great. How are you? Did you sleep at all?"
Rm: "I'm fine, I did not sleep much, we practiced dancing and then until we finished the boys decided to start playing video games."
Me: "Oh.. Well, where are we going?"
Rm: "First thing, eat .. I guess you haven't eaten breakfast yet right?"
Me: "Right. What are we going to eat?Rm: "What do you want to eat?"
Me: "Korean food, until now I only ate tteokbokki and ramen"
Rm: "How about eating at Bibimpab?"
Me: "Yeah, I always wanted to taste it." - He is such a gentleman.
Rm: "So we decided"
- We Got out of the university and go to his car -
God!! He has a stunning car, Black Mercedes!!

-In the car-
Rm: Turns on the radio.
Me: "Yaaa this is your song!"
Rm: Embarrassed, "Yes, it's ON"
Me: -Starting to sing-
Rm: "Wow you are really good singer, you have a beautiful voice"
Me: have no time to be embarrassed because Rm says we arrived.
-Look out the window and see a big and beautiful house- 
Me: "Amm, Rm, I'm pretty sure this is not a Bibimpab restaurant."
Rm: "Right, let's get in"
-Entering the house. Wow what a beautiful and big house !!-
Jimin enters the entrance, "So this is yn?"
Rm: "Yes, Jimin, introduce yourself."
Me: "Hi, I'm yn"
Jimin: "Hi, I'm Park Jimin"
Rm: "Let's come to the kitchen and ask Jin to cook a bimbimab."
On the way to the kitchen I meet V and Junkook playing video games in the living room. And Suga and J-Hope naping on the couch.
-Rm introduce me for everyone-

In the kitchen we found Jin in the middle of preparing breakfast.
Rm: "What are you preparing?"
Jin: "Right now only side dishes, I was waiting for you to arrive I did not know what yn would like to eat."
Rm: "We decided on Bibimpab. Can you prepare?"
Jin: "Sure"
Me: "Thanks. Do you need help preparing?"
Jin: "No, thank you"
Rm: "I'm going to give her a tour of the house, call everyone when the food is ready"
 Rm shows me the whole house.
-Wow is huge-
They even have a pool. Wow what fun it is to live like this with all the friends.When we finished we went to sit in the living room.Me: Do not die, do not die, I need to remember how to breathe. Inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale. OMG I am in the same house with all the members! The girls will freak out. Wow I have to give them a "hi" from them.
J-Hope: "So where are you from?"
Me: "I'm from Israel, and I have to tell you that you are the bias of my best friend. She will die if she knows I talked to you. And I have 2 other girlfriends who love you all too much. They have no bias.
J-Hope: Blushes "lol thanks."
Suga: "I always wanted to visit in Israel"
Me: "You are always welcome. Come, I will host you and will show you all of Israel."
Tae: "Oh I want to come too."
Me: "You are all welcome"
Rm: "And who is your bias?"
Me: -Blush, God what am I doing now? lie? Tell the truth? I'm tellin... 
--- 
After a huge and really tasty meal
Me: "Wow Jin, you're a great cook"
Jin: "I know, thank you."
Me: Turns to Rm, "So what do we do now?"
Rm: "Whatever you decide. Want to go around Korea? Or stay here?"
Me: -Think, if we go around in Korea paparazzi can interfere and also fans, and that can cause problems..-"Let's stay here"
Rm: "Okay" --- After a long day of games, talking and food with all the members. I look at the clock.Shitt, 12 at night!
Rm: "What happened? I'll take you back. Don't worry."
Me: "You do not sleep in the dorm so you do not know .. The doors lock at 11pm I can not go back.."
Jimin: "It's ok. Sleep here. Tomorrow is Sunday. There are no classes."
Me: Sleep?! Here?! with you?! God. I must have saved the country in the previous incarnation or something like that."OK"
Everyone retires to the rooms, showering and sleeping. I'm left alone with Rm.
Me: "So where do I sleep?"
Rm: "We do not have a guest room in the house.. I know the house is huge but all the rooms that are not our bedrooms are playrooms and workrooms.. Sleep in my room. I will sleep on the floor"
Me: Embarrassed, do not know where to bury myself.
Rm: "This is not up for discussion"
Going to his room, he gives me his shirt and sweatpants as pajamas (I'll keep this moment forever) and also a toothbrush. I get dress while he makes him a blanket bed on the floor. Omg I am lying in Numjoon's bed! With his clothes! How I will fall asleep that way God knows. 
----
in the morning.
Jimin: "yn, yn, wake up"
Me: "Mom enough, let me sleep"
Jimin: "What did you say now? I do not understand Hebrew."
Me: -Waking up, realizing where I am, starting to remember what happened yesterday, smiling- "Good morning. What are you doing here? Where is Namjoon?"
Jimin: "Rm went for a morning run. You can shower if you want, Oh and do you like Korean coffee? "
Me: "Obviously, love it"
Jimin: "Great, so get ready and come downstairs."
Me: It's real. I slept with them at the same home. I'm in heaven.
- Goes in to take a shower, a second after I went out and put on a towel Numjoon came in.
Me: "Ahhhh"
Rm: Staring at me dont know what to do
Me: "Get out of here!"
Rm: Comes out in a panic.
Me: God is hot even when he's full of sweat.- ...
Rm: "Sorry, I did not know you were inside, they did not tell me you were in the shower, I thought you were with them."
Me: "It's okay, nothing happened. Take a shower and get down to eat."- Goes down and comes to the living room-
Jungkook: "What were those screams? What happened?"
Me: Completely blushes "nothing happened"
Jimin: Exploding with laughter
Jin: "The food is ready, come everyone"At the end of the meal
Rm: "Come, I'll take you back to the dorm"
Me: "Okay."The whole drive we're in quiet, not talking. Too embarrassed by what happened in the shower.
 ---
 We arrived to the dorms.
Me: "Thank you, I had a lot of fun. Bye"
Rm: "Bye"
Me: Starting to get inside.
Rm: "yn, wait."
-I'm going back to him-
Rm: "I want to ask you something."
Me: "Okay, shoot"
Rm: "I-I wanted to ask if you would want to go out with me."
Me: WTF he said what?!? I'm dead! It's a dream, it's not real! Ahh!"Um, yes." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and ran inside the dorm building. 
---
In the room
Yang Su: "yn, We've been looking out the window all this morning to see when you're coming back"
Cherry: "Did we see right ?? You just kissed Rm on the cheek?!?!?"
Yo Na: "And where did you sleep?!? Don't tell me you sleep with him!!!"
Me: "calm down, I was not alone with Rm, I was in the house of all the members"
Cherry: "Where have you been ?!!"
Yang Su: "Have you met all the members?"
Me: "Yeah I met them all. They're really cute!
Yu Na: "Wait, wait, wait. Don't move on. Do you kiss Rm ??"
Me: "It didn't count. It was a little kiss as a token of gratitude on the cheek."
Yang Su: "Well let's get to the important part. Are you and Rm officially date?"
Me: "Um, yes" 😆
"Ahhh"
Me: "calm down. What are you planning to do today? ""Studies""Studies""Studies"
Me: "Boring with you"
-Calls the girls in Israel-
Agam: "Hi. How are you doing with Rm?"
Tchelet: "Are you already engaged?"
Gili: No answer
Tahel: "Hi. What's up?"
Hoodya: "Have you met the members yet?"
Me: "Hi everyone! I have amazing news !!So first of all Rm took me on Saturday to meet all the members "
Hoodya: "You're killing me"Agam: "Bitch"
Tchelet: "It's not fair! You met JHope !!"
Me: "Don't worry I told him about you."
Agam: "And what about me? Did you tell V about me?"
Hoodya: "And what am I? About me you had to tell everyone."Me: I told JHope I have a friend that he her bias. Same to V. And I told everyone that I have another friend who has no bias because she loves everyone equally. "
Tahel: I understand this is going to be a boring conversation about Koreans. Bye.
-Disconnects- 
Tchelet: "Ahh"
Agam: "How do you breathe?"
Hodaya: "GOD"
Tchelet: "Well what else?"
Me: "So after I met all the members a situation came up that I had to stay. I slept there. And Rm made me wear his sweatshirt as pajamas!"
Hodaya: "Maniac girl"
Agam: "You bitch"
Tchelet: "And something happened?"
Me: "Nothing happened. It was really fun. When he brought me back now he offered me to go out with him
Tchelet: "wtf?! I told you that you will marry him"
Agam: "And what did you answer him?? Tell me you said yes to him!"
Hodaya: "If she did not tell him yes I am now flying to Korea to put some brain into her mind."
Me: "Calm down, I told him yes."
Tchelet: "Did you kiss?"
Hodaya: "Sure yes"
Me: "Not true!, not yet. It was'nt like that."
Agam: "But you want to!"
Me: "Obviously"
Hodaya: "One moment. What does it mean" it was'nt like that"? So what was it?
Me: "I kissed him on the cheek but that's it, nothing happened except"
Tchelet: "Debak"
Agam: "Holl"
Hodaya: "And sure you don't get pregnant from that? I'm from a picture of them getting in."
Me: 🤦🏻‍♀️
Gili: "Sorry I did not answer earlier. What's going on?"
Tchelet: "yn is getting married"
Me: "No I am not"
Agam: "Rm asked yn to go out with him!!"
Gili: "Who with me to cancel the friendships with yn? She also met your BTS and she also the first to have a boyfriend."
Hodaya: "I would agree with you but then it means I have no chance of meeting them. And I can not give it up."
Agam: "Don't worry Gili will beat her as soon as we see her"
Tchelet: "yn, I'm just mentioning the planning, 2 weddings yes? One in Israel other in korea."
Me: "Well you guys are crazy I hang up."
Tchelet: "We know, but what would you do without us?!"
"Bye" ❤️💜-Everyone disconnects-