❤️ Epilogue ❤️

✨it's about the end of the school year✨

You and Peter are still strong

You both agreed to hang out at his house after school and Peter forgot Ned was coming over.

After your guys patrol you both snuck in in his room through the window.

You guys were still in your suits and you both landed on his bedroom floor safely.

You quickly sped and closed his door quietly.

You turn around and froze, only to see the only and only. Ned.

Ned: your-your that speedster, y/n quick! Omg this all adds up

You take off your mask

You: this is not what it looks like!

Peter already had his mask off, Ned already knew about his secret. It turns out both off his best friends are superhero's.

Ned started freaking out and fangirling over you being a superhero.

Ned: omg omg omg! Both of my best friends are superhero's!

You: shut up ned! Your gonna wake up Aunt May!

You whisper-shouted

Peter: yeah! What are you doing here it's late.

Ned: same goes for y/n.

He says looking at you wiggling his eyebrows. You went red and smacked his head.

You: now shut it!

Peter was looking at the door frame with wide eyes, so was Ned. You lifted your eyebrows in confusion and turn to see.

Aunt May: WHAT THE FU-

Que the music.

End of epilogue.

A/n: (I'm finally done with this series. I hate it I hate it .I .hate. it. But some of you probably enjoyed it which makes me happy. And others didn't, I understand why, but stick around for my next series. I will be posting the first episode soon for it. Love y'all see y'all soon 💕❤️)

🎉 You've finished reading ❤️Not love❤️ 🦋 | | Peter Parker x Reader | | 🦋 {Completed✔︎} 🎉