Chapter Six

___________________
(Previously)
Marinette then fell to the floor, the blood was dripping from her neck and onto the floor. Adrienne and I were staring at her on the floor in dismay then we rushed towards her while screaming.

"MARINETTE, CHENG, WALKER!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Aunt Tikki POV)
We were now in Aniona's Guest Bedroom. I was looking at Marinette's patches up wounds with my head in my hands and Aniona looked at me worried, I can tell because I saw her worried expression in the corner of my eye.

"Auntie, Is Sissy....Otay?" I checked Marinette's pulse to feel it beating, faced her and nodded at her.

"She is Okay, Sweetheart. Why don't you go to Adrienne in the living room to watch some Attack On Titan with her?"

"Otay, Auntie!" She ran towards the door while screaming. 'Levi Ackerman Is Daddy!'

'What a weird kid-"

"-SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAEGER!!!!" I heard their screams and I faced palmed. (Japanese)

'What did Adrienne and I do to Aniona?!'

The scream must have woken Marinette up because she shot upright, I was honestly shocked when she did.

"Marinette, You're okay!" I hugged her, softly, trying not to hurt her, tears were spilling out my eyes and she hugged back.

"I WON'T LET THEM TOUCH YOU! YOU'RE A VIRGIN, AREN'T YOU?! I'M THE BITCH CLUB'S BOY!" I jumped in the air and ran towards them.

"ADRIENNE! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING ANIONA?!" I looked at the tv. "Yarichin, Bitch Club Opening...Touch You....." I looked back at Adrienne, hearing Marinette's laugh and gave Adrienne a death glare she just looked back at me in fear.

(Marinette POV)
I had awoken up to the song of the Attack on Titan opening People were screaming it and I saw shot up, Aunt Tikki was next to me and had a shocked expression on her face but was brought to happiness and tears were spilling out of her eyes.

"Marinette, You're okay!" She hugged me softly and I hugged back, her tears wetting my shirt.

"I WON'T LET THEM TOUCH YOU! YOU'RE A VIRGIN, AREN'T YOU?! I'M THE BITCH CLUB'S BOY!" Tikki jumped in the air and ran towards the door.

"ADRIENNE, WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING ANIONA?!" She then read something which I assumed was the title of that song I listened to too that made me burst into tears. "Yarichin, Bitch Club Opening...Touch You....."

I burst into laughter as I heard her slowly reading the title of the song and My laughter going through the silence.

She came back inside the room and sat down next to me, placing her arms on the bed I was laying in/on and opened her mouth.

"Okay Aniona, I have to tell you something important.