Just A Kiss♥ - Prologue

Liam's POV

Oh..

That stupid kiss.

I wish I could turn back time. I wish I never attented that stupid party which was planned by Lou.

Yes I know. I'm not supposed to feel this way. I just can't. Literally , I can't.

maybe Justin Bieber was wrong. He said Me plus You is LOVE.

But Me plus Her is equals SYNTAX ERROR.

you know?

Chemistry can't answer what's bonding us. Covalent? Ionic? or Imaginary? Indeed! Imaginary XD

Nor Geometry. It can't be proved without solution. I don't even know what theorem to use.

Words are powerful. There's only 1 phrase 2 say with 3 words..

" THIS CAN'T BE! "

urghhhhhh..

I'm not supposed to feel this way. She has a thing on Zayn. Zayn Malik. My mate with a soft quiff hair , chocolate brown eyes , and perfect tanned skin.

That kiss was.. was..

crazy.

weird.

cool.

sweet.

passionate.

kiss. kiss. kiss. that made me fall inlove with her. Her? who is she? are you wondering? SECRET!

She's Danieller Peazer. We call her Dani. She's my classmate during 7th grade. My seatmate during 7th grade. A friend since 7th grade. My best girlmate since 7th grade. My love since 7th grade. She's a perfect girl since 7th grade and since forever..

I know I'm exaggerating. But she's perfect from head to toe...

She has a honey-brown curly hair which suits her. Sweet tanned complexion but some name it sun-kissed skin and perfectly fine body. Guess what? That's What Makes Her Beautiful. Wait! whaat? sun-kissed? did you just say that the sun kissed her skin? How lucky Mr.Sun was. I wish I was the sun. To bright up her world.

She'll never love me back. I wish she would. Who was I kidding? I mean who would?

I'm just a simple guy with a short-spiked brown hair, brown dull eyes and pale  skin. You can easily name the difference between me and Zayn.

Zayn. Zayn. Zayn. Zayn.

How does he drive her inZAYN? I'm here! duh. Liam Payne.

Much better than Zayn.

I'm brilliant! or should I say, BRiLLiAM!

Does she know that I can ease away the PAYNE?

Maybe she's numb?

or a stone?

a living doll?

a toy?

maybe... a Cyborg?

A CYBORG. OH MY GOD.

WHAT AM I THINKING? BUT....

She'll never acknowledge my existence. Who would? Who could? Who should?

Danielle's POV

Liam...

Liam James...

Liam James Payne.

The guy I love since 7th grade. His brown short, semi-spiked hair, lovely brown eyes, and muscular body. Did I mention he's a Jock? DUH! He's a hot boxer. He was bullied when we were younger. He used to skip classes to avoid his bully. That's why he took boxing. TRUST ME I'M NOT A STALKER ♥

He's adorable in everyway. He has a big heart. He helps people when he know that they need a hand. The way he crinkles his nose when he's focusing on something. The the way he tenses up when a Spoon is present around him. Yes. He has a Koutaliaphobia. But he's cool in using forks and knives.

I used to like him..

But now...

I realized that something changed...

something went wrong...

That was the time when I fall inlove with him.

I love my angel without him knowing. whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! MY ANGEL?!

what the clock?! He's not even mine. I'm not even hers.

He's inlove with Perrie. NO! not Perrie the Platypus , you silly!

Perrie Edwards. A talented blonde girl. Maybe I saw him kissing her cheek.

Yeah! Kiss.

Thinking of something? Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

EXACTLY! The first time that I kissed Liam. That kiss made me smile even though I'm looking at the space. Made me smile like an idiot.

But I can still feel the sparks when we first kissed. I still remember how our lips moved in a perfect sync, as if they were ballerinas dancing gracefully. 

STOP! He doesn't like me does he?

• We've been friends not for a while. I wanna know that when he smile is it me yeah? does he think about me yeah?•

that song is absobloodylutely stinging me. I wanna be his LAST FiRST KiSS.

Stupid me! There's no chance...

~~

HEY YOU! Yes you! what do you think?

yes. I remade my story. I hope you guise like it :)

anyway that was Last First Kiss by One Direction.

FAN me. VOTES and COMMENTS are an ENCOURANGEMENT! Ü

iloveyoubabycakes♥

'Guy Directioner☺