Be with the Creepypasta's!

"What?!" yelled Kennedi. "Yeah... I think I found it..." " But... Creepypasta's aren't real!!" she yelled. "Well, I found a huge mansion in the middle of the forest!" "But Taylor..." "Kennedi! You know this town doesn't like this forest! Why would they build a huge mansion in the middle of the woods!?" "I-I don't know! Maybe they're stupid or something..." "Well get-" Just then I heard a twig snap. I looked around but nothing was there. "Taylor? Hello?" "I-I'm still here..." "What happened?" "Nothing..." Then a rock flew by my head. "Ahhh!" I jumped back and dropped my phone. "Great..." I grumbled . Then somebody in a orange hoodie ran towards me. I grabbed my bag and ran.

Kennedi's POV

"Ahhh!" I heard Taylor scream and her phone drop. I started to panic. "We need to help Taylor!" I screamed. "But how will we find her?" Asked Rachel. "Well, I'm part wolf so I could track her down." Said Winter. "Alright, let's go find Taylor!"

My POV

I ran away from the man in Orange. "Ugh... He probably took my phone..." Then another rock flew passed me. I was getting annoyed of him. I ran faster until I bumped into someone. Ow... I looked up and saw a boy with a mouth guard and some orange goggles. He had a brown stripped hoodie and he had light brown messy hair. He also had a belt with two axes in them. "Hi!" he said smiling. "Oh... Um, hi?" I said full of concern and curiosity. "Why are you running?" He asked. "I'm running away from someone." "Who you running away from?" "Um... Some guy in a orange hoodie." He started laughing. "Oh! That's Hoodie!" Oh so I was right... There are Creepypasta's here... Then Hoodie and (what I guessed was Masky) came up. Masky sighed. "Toby... what are you doing here?" "Well, I WAS on a killing spree but then I ran into this cutie!!!" I blushed at his comment. "Ugh... Toby, move! We need her." " Mmmm.... Nope!!" "Toby! Move!" "Nah..." As they continued their conversation, I saw 3 girls tied up to a tree. Wait, they look like my friends! I went over to them. "Taylor! I'm so glad you're ok!!" Said Kennedi. "Yeah, I'm fine..." "Hey, could you help us?" asked Winter who was extremely annoyed. I nodded my head and helped them. When they were free, I was grabbed by my hoodie and pulled back. "Hey! Let me go!" Toby came and tackled Masky. My friends came over and we watched them roll around. "Told ya they exist Kennedi!!" "Shut up Taylor..." Then a tall guy popped out of nowhere and walked over to Toby and Masky who were still fighting. "I'm guessing that's Slenderman..." Said Kennedi. "Stop fighting you two." He said. He put both of them down. "So, did you find her?" Masky then pointed at me. Slenderman turned around and 'stared' at me. We all backed up in fear that he would kill us. "Um... Slender? What are you going to do with them?" Toby asked. "Well, I was going to see if they wanted to be a Creepypasta." We all suddenly stopped and stared in shock.

Hey!!! I'm finally done with this... Ugh... Stupid school getting in my way of writing... Anyway, it's the weekend and I'm pretty sure everyone is happy about that. I'm going to upload chapter 3 tonight... Wish me good luck...

ugggggggggg Taylor why the cliffhanger why!!!!! Jk ok ....Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!