Talks of kinks

It was well into the morning of the next day you had finally woken up. Rolling over you saw a note on the nightstand. Picking it up you looked it over. ~Y/N Please come down and join us for breakfast. There is fresh clothing in the bathroom for you if you wish to shower and change. There is much we must talk about after last night. Your beloved mates Mare and Phantom~ As you read over the note once more you remembered everything that happened last night. Dancing with the demon with amethyst eyes then being in the lap of the ruby eyed demon. You made a deal with the two of them. 'Oh god what have I done' You thought in your head. You willingly gave yourself over to two demons. They were right there was much to discuss this morning.

Getting up you made your way over to a door and opened it inside there was a bathroom that was bigger than your bedroom back home. It had a bathtub that looked like a small pool, a standing shower in the corner that looked like it could fit at least four people. There was a vanity with the clothing and all the make up you could ever dream of owning, even though you did not wear much of it unless you were cosplaying. Stripping from your outfit from last night you got in the shower. Seeing your favorite body wash and shampoo and conditioner. You could not help but smile. Finishing up your shower you got out and saw a towel there with your clothing.

The clothing that you saw was too cute to pass up. A simple tee shirt and some jean shorts. There were even lace panties and new fishnets for you. There was even a fishnet mesh shirt for you to wear under your tee shirt. Getting dressed you made your way out of the bathroom. You followed the smell of food down to a dining room. The two from last night seemed to be talking when you entered the doorway.

/The outfit you are wearing from the boys

/The outfit you are wearing  from the boys

"Good morning." You spoke to get the boy's to notice you. Mare looked up and smirked, as Phantom looked over and spoke. "Good morning doll. Please come sit and eat as we talk about last night." You nodded your head and sat down. There were many different things to pick from but you decided on some toast and some tea. As you ate Phantom spoke, " As you know the three of us have made a deal. We are yours as you are ours." Phantom snapped his fingers and the contract was now in front of you. Your eyes looked down and scanned the contract. "Now in this deal you are not allowed to take another lover. It is just myself and Natemare. Just as we are not allowed to take one either." Phantom spoke, he was about to continue talking when Mare spoke. "Enough of this beating around the bush shit." Mare turned his purple eyes to yours and smirked as he spoke again "Y/N, as from last night, my brother said Master and Daddy, too you. We have kinks and before we do anything with you we must talk about this. I have a daddy kink and Phantom has a master kink. We also have others. We need to know about yours as we tell you ours"

You picked up your tea to sip it to hide your blush. Oh you had a few kinks and being someone's baby 'girl' it is what you were into as well as being someone's slave. You were nervous as you were there sitting hiding behind the tea cup. A slight sweat showed on your brow at the statement from Mare. Yet there was a question behind it and in your own mind, what were your kinks, what was it you were into. Would they pass judgment on you? Well the answer so far was no, both Phantom and Mare seemed to like that you were a femboy. Being so lost in your thoughts you did not notice Mare behind you. The only thing that seemed to bring you from your thoughts his Mare's hand on your inner thigh. "Looks like our princess is trapped in her mind." You blushed at being called her, you liked it very much. Mare slid his hand up till it was just over your cloth covered crotch. He squeezed lightly making you gasp. "Tell daddy what you like princess. I can feel just how hard this is making you baby girl. So far it seems you like being called a girl. Does that mean this" Mare squeezed your hard on "is baby girls clit". You let out a moan as a blush crossed your cheeks. The tea cup dropped from your hands as Mare whispered filth in your ear and felt you up. While this was happening Phantom sat there with a smirk on his face. He was enjoying watching you slowly lose yourself under his brother.

"AHH daddy yes" You let out a moan as Mare smirked. He kept rubbing your crotch through your shorts. "Say it again baby girl, Daddy likes to hear you moan. By the look of it, Master likes it too. But if you need to be a good girl and tell us what your kinks are. Or does daddy already need ro punish his princess already" The siren whispered into your ear, as he did he nipped it lightly. "I, I like to be a girl even though I am male. I like to be tied up, and dirty talk. That is all I really know." You spoke through the breathy moans you let out here and there. Natemare and Phantom both had a smirk on their lips. You were a fresh slate to mold into their perfect little mate. "You want to know what we like princess?" The siren demon asked as he stopped molesting your hard cock. He pulled away and picked you up. Once you were in his arms he sat down in the chair and placed you in his lap. Mare kept your legs spread by putting them on the arms of the chair. Phantom got up and walked over and knelt down between your legs. "Just because I am kneeling does not make me submissive. I am still in control and Master of you as Mare is Daddy."

Your eyes were wide at seeing Phantom there kneeling between your spread knees. He placed a kiss on both your thighs, this sent a shiver down your spine. "Seeing your daddy got you to open up and tell us what you like. I will start telling you what I like." The soul collector said as he locked his ruby red eyes with your Y/EC eyes. A heat spread through your body as a deep red stained your cheeks. "I am all for dirty talking and binding you tight in ropes. I will gladly make you my little rope bunny, yet there is much more I want to do to my little pet" A whimpered moan left your lips as you were weak to these demons. It's like they knew everything about you, even your deepest darkest secrets. "As you know I have a master/slave/pet kink. But that entails Spanking/Punishments, Restraints/gags/blindfolds, BDSM/Rough sex, Whips/Flogging and pet play. There are a few others but they go hand and hand with your daddy's kinks so I will let him explain. Yet I need to know are you alright with my kinks so far my little slut" Phantom's voice was husky and dark full of lust, the tone alone left you a puddle of goo.

"Now for my kinks princess, along with the ones we share. Let daddy start with my own." Mare said as he held your hips down as Phantom was slipping your shorts off. You blushed as you were exposed to both your lovers eyes. "Look at that pretty little clit, so hard and needing attention" Phantom spoke as he wrapped his hand around your cock. Slowly he stroked you. "Focus on Mare while I play with you doll" Phantom spoke, his tone left no room to argue, You wanted to obey him so you bit back the moan as he stroked you. Mare smirked as he spoke "I have a daddy kink and like some age play. When you're in little space I won't do anything sexual with you. You will be daddy's little princess. But I do like to praise my baby girl when she is good so I do have a praise kink. Dressing up is another kink I have as well as suspension, while I eat you out or milk you." The minute Mare said milking Phantom wrapped his lips around the head of your cock and began to suck and lick the slit. The moan that left your lips was breathy. You went to buck your hips up but Mare held them tightly. "Its ok baby girl, today is us all getting to know each other's kinks and bodies before we fully get into things" Mare nipped your ear again, "Here are the kinks we share. Dirty talk, blow jobs both giving and receiving as well as cockwarming. Toys/fuck machines, threesomes/ double penetration, Rough sex/BDSM Floggers/Knife play, Public sex and Cum holding/ Cream pies and cum eating."

As he was talking Phantom seemed to be bobbing his head up and down sucking your cock faster. You were a moaning mess but you heard every word the siren spoke. "I want it all, Please Daddy Please Master I want you to do all these things with me" You moaned as you reached down to grip Phantom's hair, you were stopped by Natemare, He held your hands in his own. "Remember what he said, princess. You don't want to upset your master already do you?" Shaking you head no, to answer Mare the best you can. You felt the knot in your belly, your balls were tightening up. The fire of the need to cum was right there. "OH GOD I AM SO CLOSE" you moaned loudly. Ruby eyes looked at you as they also locked with the Amethyst eyes. Mare smirked and nodded to his brother. "Cum princess, let your master know how he pleased you." At Natemare's words you lost it. Your hips bucked up as he now held your hands. You came filling Phantom's mouth and he swallowed every drop. It felt like you were floating in the clouds. He released your cock with a loud pop sound. "Such a good little doll you are." Phantom said as he licked his lips while placing your shorts back on. "Now you need to eat and rest a little bit. While you're doing this I will be working on a few things with Mare." Phantom spoke as he stood back up and picked you up out of Mare's arms. He carried you back over to the table and sat you down with a plate of food. "Eat all your food baby girl and then take a nap for your daddy and master." Phantom said as he placed a kiss on your cheek. Mare leaned down and kissed your forehead and left two plushies of the two of them on the table. "Be sure to cuddle us while you take your nap princess." Natemare said as he followed Phantom to his home office. While they were gone you ate your food and made sure your plate was clean. Once done you grabbed your plushies of Phantom and Mare and went to the couch and laid down. The moment you did your were out like a light.