Chapter 6 - Mistletoe

Summary:
Everyone heads down to the lodge restaurant for dinner, it's very festive and full of holiday spirit.

---

"Oh my god! I am starving." Annie walks ahead of the rest clutching her stomach.
"Where do you think we're going?" Ruby picks up the pace to meet her side, "The restaurant is right there."
Annie looks up to see a sign pointing out the loft's restaurant, "Finally, I was dying!"
Ruby, again having to yank Annie's wrist, leads them into the doors meeting the hostess as soon as they step in.
"Hello and welcome, we have 4 here I see, would you like a table or booth?" The hostesses eyes scan the restaurant, "Oops, my bad, we only have booths available. Is that alright?"
"Yeah, we'll take whatever." Ruby continues clutching Annie's arm as they are led to the booth.
Beth trails slowly behind, as does Rio. They stand in the doorway for a moment.
"Sorry, I just need some quiet. Those two are a handful." Beth begins to explain.
"Ma, you good. Ain't gotta tell me nothin." Rio grabs her hand encouragingly, "Take your time." He walks away, leaving Beth with her thoughts.
Beth doesn't need much time as she's slowly following behind, trying to seem as inconspicuous as possible. Finally making their way to the booth, Annie and Ruby had already found their spots. This left Beth and Rio sitting next to each other on the opposite end of the booth.
"So what are you guys getting?" Beth grabs the menu, scanning it quickly before her eyes land on the jalapeño poppers.
"I'm getting chicken fingers," Annie says confidently as she's crunching on the chips and salsa laid out on the table.
"I'm getting the burger, they don't have many choices." Ruby sets her menu down in a stack on the table.
"How about you?" Beth eyes Rio scanning the menu.
"Some fries... that's it." Rio places his menu on top of Ruby's in the same stack.
The waitress comes skipping over with her tablet in hand. After placing their orders, Beth gets up to head over to the bar, and Rio follows behind.
"He's following her around like a puppy dog." Ruby watching them walk away.
"Puppies chase kitties," Annie takes another chip into her mouth.
"I know you did not just say that!" Ruby laughs.

---

Choosing these two stools that seem a little too close, they both sit down. The bartender coming over to take their order, he reaches into his pocket and begins dangling something over their heads. Rio looks up first, his reaction causes Beth to do the same. The mistletoe has a bell attached, this noise draws the attention of everyone near.
People in the restaurant begin, including Annie and Ruby, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss...!"
Before Beth has any time to react, Rio grabs hold of her back and pulls her in, clearly giving the people in the restaurant a good show. As they part lips, people begin to cheer, Beth and Rio locking eyes.
The bartender places their drinks down, "These are on the house, thanks for the show."
Beth turns around, only to be met with the eyes of Ruby and Annie. They're still in the booth, but Ruby is giving Beth an encouraging smile, while Annie is making a mock kissing motion. Smiling back in response, she turns back towards Rio, he's still staring at her.
"You look good mama." Continuing to stare, he slowly looks her up and down. Beth having nothing to say in response, all she does is keep staring. Both sitting in silence despite the loudness of the restaurant. She's now biting her bottom lip, the slightest bit, but just enough for Rio to remove his eyes from hers to glance down.

---

Continuing up the elevator, Beth checks the time on her phone, 9:26pm. She shoves her phone back into her pocket as the elevator dings.
"I am pooped!" Annie hops out of the elevator first, practically running towards her hotel room.
"Tell me about it," Ruby agrees following her out next.
Once they are far enough ahead, Rio allows Beth to exit first, "I saw your phone Elizabeth, it ain't that late." He once again looks her up and down.
Beth can't think of anything to say, but she manages to pull an, "...okay" from the back of her throat. Continuing slowly towards their hotel room, Ruby and Annie's lights were already out, their snoring could be heard from the lobby. Beth fumbles with her keys to find the right one for her room, finding it, she quickly turns it to open the door. Having done so, she closes it as fast as it had opened.
Rio grabs Beth by her waist, dropping her down on her back at the edge of the bed. Beth yelping as he begins ripping off her clothing as fast as possible. Her pants are already off, revealing a lacy red panty underneath. She reaches for his jacket, beginning to unzip it, he finishes the process for her. Rio continues removing his clothing except his jeans, he then goes to work on Beth's top. He unbuttons it easily, underneath is a matching red bra to the panties, her bust resisting against the lace. Rio reaches towards Beth's feet to help get her shoes off, this is relatively easy as she had been wearing red pumps. Still in pumps? In the snow? He doesn't question much as he's taking them off, two at once. Rio manually opens Beth's legs, still in her panties, he leans into her just to meet her chest and neck with wet kisses. Trailing farther down into her stomach and between her thighs. He nips at her inner thigh causing Beth to moan a little bit. Looking up at her and smiling, he begins removing her panties, he does this slowly, building the anticipation. Beth is staring into Rio's eyes, biting her lip. Once her panties are pulled all the way off, she spreads her legs farther to give Rio full access. He doesn't waste any time as he begins to rub her clit, he starts slowly, but begins working at it harder. Beth already moaning loud, begins writhing under his hand to give her more sensations. He then continues rubbing with one finger, but he works his way towards her entrance. Shoving one in, Beth let's out a little moan, shoving in another. He begins pumping his fingers in and out of her wet cunt. Beth grinding against his fingers, gripping the bedsheets, almost pulling them off.
"That's good ma, you almost there." He continues pumping his hand in and out of her while his other is teasing her clit.
"Rio... I-" Beth almost reaching her orgasm, moaning heavily as he's fingering her even faster. It only takes a little bit longer for Beth to reach her first climax, arching her back as she rides out the feeling. As Rio does, he removes his fingers, again bringing them towards her mouth. This time, Beth has little to no hesitation as she takes them and begins sucking, tasting herself on his hand. Rio starts to pull Beth in for another position, but before he has the chance, she's swapped places with him.
"I'll make the decisions this time, okay?" She says this in one breath as she proceeds to unbuckle his belt. Rio doesn't protest as he allows her to pull his cock out of his pants. She begins stroking it, picking up speed as he begins to let out short breaths. Before he can say anything, Beth takes it into her mouth and begins sucking his cock, almost taking it whole. She continues a fast pace, teasing but still allowing Rio to chase his orgasm, it takes only two more strokes for him to release his hot cum into her mouth. Beth stares up towards him, she's never taken a load into her mouth before. Rio stares down smiling, clearly satisfied, he's expecting her to spit it out. Just as he's about to speak, he watches her swallow.
"Damn ma, didn't know you were so freaky." He watches as she crawls up towards him, straddling his hips, he's not in, but she's grinding against him.
"I'm full of surprises..." She's leaning forwards, against him, allowing her breasts to hang towards his face. Before she can do anything, Rio's flipping her over onto her back again.
"My turn..." Rio grabs his cock and places it at her entrance, sliding in with relative ease. He begins thrusting in and out of her, Beth struggling to hold back any moans that may penetrate the walls. Biting her lip, she's taking every inch, feeling fuller with each thrust.
"Come on," Beth breathlessly begging, "I can take it!" With that brief statement, Rio begins fucking harder into her, "Oh... fuck!" Beth taking it as she said she would.
Rio starts teasing at her clit, rubbing it quickly to match the pace of his motions. Chasing his own orgasm as well as hers, he continues the same speed, this time giving it more strength. Beth begins to reach her orgasm as does Rio. He pulls out and decides to cum on her chest, Beth accepting it as she is riding the high of hers. She is arching her back as a sensation comes over her body, barely conscious, she comes down from her orgasm. Rio collapsing down next to her.
Out of breath, "Damn ma, you really made a mess huh?" Rio staring down at the bed sheets just below them.
"Huh, what? I di-" Beth clearly confused.
"It's all good mama, you squirted." Rio smiles towards her, "That how you know I was fuckin' you good."
"Yeah? Okay... I need to take a shower." Beth stumbles to her feet, looking at the mess. Grabbing her forehead, she makes her way to the shower.

---