dodam ; run away

kim doyoung + bang yedam
requested by : -
warnings : some hints about abuse ( p.s inspired by enola holmes 👉🏻👈🏻 )
genre : -

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 💌 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

[ doyoung pov ]

" go to your room you useless bitch ! " yelled dad.

why did i have to be the child of such ignorant people ? although i have been very privileged since young, i soon grew tired and hurt by everyone trying to get with me because of my money.

my parents are not who they say they are. on the outside, we're the perfect family. my parent's are the owners of one of the biggest companies in korea. that makes me the target of all those people thirsty for money and attention.

but in the shadows, my parents are frauds. mixing with people of the under world to their gain. i want nothing to do with these people anymore. and not their dirty money. ive been suffering in silence for the past 17 years.

and if i told anyone or did anything at all that they didnt approve of ? well, they beat me up. it's like the doom room i always saw in mystery movies. my parents owned whips, bats, chains, and even guns. i need to get out of here. enough is enough.

i had just been whipped with a belt on my thighs and calves, hit on my arms with anything they could find. my parents are actual psychopaths.

now it's time to drop everything and run away. my fake friends. my home. my yacht. actually I'd happily drop everything for freedom.

now it's time to pack my bags.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 💌 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

i had predicted that my parent's would go out looking for me. they needed me. for money of course. they want me to marry the son of a rich business man. the son, who i have come to known, was abusive, rude and a complete asshole.

they had sent the best private investigators and police after me. i need to act fast.

how did i out run my parents state of the art security systems you might ask ?

i already memorised all the traps, sensors and where the guards petrol over the years. plus when i was young my parents got people to build me a underground play house, where i spent many memorable afternoons in. i had actually dug a hole out from underneath that leads outside the estate. i would use it to go out and find my friends to play with me. i just no one found it because when i went back, it was still where i had left it.

perfect.

now im waiting for the train to whisk me away to the other side of the country. where I'd go for highschool then college. where i could finally live my life. i was wearing a disguise of course. ( im sneaky like that )

once the train stopped at the station, i stepped in and entered one of the cabins. this ride was going to have to take the whole day. i had some money on me but i had decided to save up for the future, so i bought an economic ticket. i would have to share a cabin with another stranger. i would have to deal i guess. i promised myself it would be worth it. i opened the sliding door to find a small room with two beds, a small table and a bathroom.

i plopped my suitcase on the ground as the train left the station. i took one last look at the place i once called home before it disappeared into a small dot in the distance.

when i shut my eyes to enjoy the cool breeze and the air, i heard a lock open and the sliding door dragging against the ground.

i spun around to find a familiar, fox eyed teenage boy, around my age. but i couldn't remember his name for the life of me. he looked so familiar like i had seen him somewhere before.

i shrugged it off.

" hey im bang yedam " he extended his arm out for a handshake.

wait.

" hold up bang yedam as in bang corporation ? " no way.

his eyes widened, confirming my suspicions.

" fuck i didn't think anyone would notice.. please don't tell me parents, b-but im running away " he bit at his lower lip.

" kim doyoung, i know it's been a while " i grinned.

it took a few seconds for him to process this information when his lips bent upwards to match my smile.

he pulled me into a hug as i took a whiff of the familiar scent of his denim jacket. remember when i said id sneak out to meet my friends when i was younger ? yep. i would go out to meet yedam and some other children in the area whose parent's were as rich as snobby as mine. we lost contact a few years back after my parents found out about this.

" what are you doing here ? " he questioned.

i sighed.

" im.. running away "

he nodded and gave me a weak smile.

one of the people that truly ever understood me and someone that i trusted with my secrets.

" want to come with me, dobby ? and im not taking no as an answer " he asked mischievously, fluffing up my hair.

" of course mister bang " i bowed low before we both burst into fits on laughter. it was as if we became kids again.

i flopped onto one of the beds, feeling more hopeful for my, i mean our future.

kim doyoung and bang yedam... i like the sound of that.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈ 💌 ┈*∘┈┈✩.°

words : 897
this oneshot is so whackk omfg please dont hate me HAHAHA ight bye again requests are open ! - jayda <3