Part Nine

Marie looked at the list of people that was invited on Saturday. Dylan looked over her shoulder.

"You know it can be family only if that's what you want?" Dylan said. Moving sitting down next to his wife.

"I think would be ideal if that was it. Then it won't get out. You know".  Marie said. Dylan knew what she was meant.
"I love you. And you know us renewing are vows has nothing to do with what has been printed". Dylan said.
"I know. That's why it should be just family. You know. Make it more nice" Marie said. Leaning forward and kissing him.

"Then only give them a time and place. Don't tell them what it's for!"  Dylan said.
"You know that's a good idea". Marie said. Picking up her phone and sending a text out to her family.

The text read.
1pm on the beach in Bournemouth. Wear casual but smart clothes.
Love Marie and Dylan xx

Marie  sent the message to them and looked at Dylan. She showed him what she wrote. And he smiled. Soon texts started coming throw.

Sarah ❤️:
Why?. What's happening?

Ex:
Erm why? 

Marie:
Just be there if u can but don't say anything u will find out when u get there

Sarah ❤️:
Everything is ok.

Marie:
Every thing is fine. Will u be there.

Sarah❤️:
Yes. And Matthew?

Marie:
Yes. C u then.

Sarah ❤️:
Ok see u all then  xx

Marie  put her phone down.
"Don't worry they won't say anything". Dylan said. Just as Lily and Mitch came into the room.
"Say what?"  Lily said.
"Nothing. How would you two like to go to the seaside on Saturday?" Dylan asked.
"Oh yes and play in the sea?"  They both said.

Marie and Dylan looked at each other. They both hadn't thought about that.

"I don't see why not. Mum what do you say?"  Dylan said.
"Yeah ok. Have to make sure we pack are swim stuff". Marie said.
"Can Sarah and Matthew come?" Mitch said.
"Yes we have already invited them". Marie said.
"YES". Both twins shouted together.
Making Marie jump a bit. They went running off into the bedroom.

"Are you nervous?"  Dylan asked.
"No and yes. Remember are first wedding?"  Marie asked. Laughing a bit.

Dylan looked at her and smiled. He did remember. He was so nervous that day. He was almost sick. He had to repeat the vows. Marie however found it so cute and adorable. She couldn't help but just smile at him.
In the end he managed to say them without getting even more nervous.

Even at the reception he was also nervous. Luckily Marie found away to get him to relax. He never left her side the whole night. It was like they was glued at the hip. This still made Marie laugh even to this day.

"Your not going to be sick this time are you?" Marie asked trying not to laugh. He smirked at her.

They carried on planning there day. Making sure everything was ok. Dylan had booked what needed to be booked.