daylight; teaser

"jin, what the fuck happened to your face?" 

yoongi gasps, meeting up with the rich-college guy who has a bruise on his lip at the very morning when classes resumed.

seokjin irritably scoffs, the first time that he had shown emotion.

"some psychotic bitch last night in the bar thought that i was groping her, she punched me in front of everyone."

holding his laughter back, yoongi covers his mouth, somehow seeing a glare forming on the apathetic guy's face.

"sorry." yoongi immediately concealed his laughter, adding. "is she from our school?"

seokjin shook his head, tapping the bruise before hissing. "she's from the national seoul university."

yoongi's eyes went wide, muttering. "one of the highest ranking schools?"

seokjin nodded. "mm, so it's a surprise that someone like her acts like that."

"what's her name though?" yoongi curiously asks, tilting his head before seeing seokjin scowl softly.

"moon byulyi." he muttered.

"and i'll make her apologize to me right in front of her darn university." he swore, hissing at the painful bruise she left.

~

an apathetic rich guy who has everything and a smart-ass striving woman who has nothing,

what would happen when two different social classes collide?

fluff / comedy / romance / slice of life / little bit of angst

C O M I N G
S O O N

×××

D E C E M B E R