daylight; eight

unknown
hey, this is taehyung. seokjin's friend. 

wheein sips on her juice while scrolling through her phone, immediately choking on the liquid when she received a message. "yah, what's up with you?" yongsun asked her, munching on her tteokboki. 

hyejin peeps on her phone, seeing wheein's fingers shaking. "taehyung left me a message."

byulyi looks at her boringly, "who's taehyu- ah!" she complained, receiving a slap on the arm from yongsun. "stop messing around and listen to wheein!" yongsun complained. "but i don't really know who taehyung is." byulyi speaks, eyes wide at the sudden attack that made hyejin snort.

"unnie, she's drunk when they've introduced themselves." hyejin recalled, as yongsun gasps, laughing. "oh right!" she slaps byulyi's arm once more, making byulyi growl. "stop!"

"so you two ended up flirting?" byulyi asks, completely out of clue.

"we didn't!" wheein retorted, staring at the text. "i completely forgotten that i've gave him my number, too."

"aren't you interested?" byulyi asks, casually eating.

"well, wheein seems to be turned-off after what taehyung said after taking us home." hyejin grins, observing her long-time friend as wheein almost choked on her food. smirking out of amusement, byulyi muttered. "spill."

"well he told me that there's no chance of winning when we're just mere few individuals in this one." wheein tilts her head, whispering. "damn..."

"sorry to hear that, he seems quite a catch." byulyi speaks, as hyejin scoffs. "you don't seem sorry for her, unnie."

"i mean, i can't relate so..." byulyi bragged a little, squinting her eyes playfully.

"he's not even interested with you, why are you acting like this?" yongsun fired back, as byulyi looks at her, a little offended that made the younger friends chuckle. "what makes you say that?"

"because he's not even texting you back!"

"i'm not even texting him?" byulyi retorted, as yongsun scowls. "really?"

"uh, i think." byulyi whispers back, letting wheein chuckle. "don't tell me you like him?"

"no, dude- that's crazy." byulyi replied, as hyejin sarcastically smirks. "that's what you've told us with who you dated back then."

"who?"

"minhyuk-"

"shit, don't make me remember it!" byulyi retorted, kicking hyejin on the foot as the three cackled. "anyway, we're talking about wheein, why is it me again!?" byulyi retorted, pointing her lips towards wheein.

wheein then lifts her phone, whispering. "should i give it a shot?"

"i mean, give him a chance." yongsun scratched her ear, "you might wanna." she winks, adding. "also, he's good looking."

"i agree." byulyi added.

"unnie, have you forgotten that you need to rush back towards the room since you're late on the first subject?" wheein whispers, as byulyi gasps.

"fuck."

on the other side of the world, another bickering ensues.

"you're such a weakling."

it was another day, another week, and nothing new was going around, except for the fact that they are currently in the university canteen since they've been lazing out.

seokjin rolls his eyes, hearing jungkook. "how can you take a woman home and not kiss her?"

almost choking on his own spit after hearing jungkook, he looks at him. "have you ever heard yourself?"