Hello.

I woke up this morning realizing that I had school. Agh I took a shower washed my face and put on some mascara. I kept my hair in there natural curls and let them hang loose. As I made my way down the stairs my mom said "Don't forget picking you up at 2:45!" "Alright Mom!" And that's when I started my day!
___________________________

I could walk to school since it was 7 minutes away. When I arrived at school all eyes were on me. Yes I would love the attention if I actually knew these people but since I don't it felt a little awkward! As I went to the office, I got my schedule and locker combination. As I went to my locker I bump into someone. When I look up I see green eyes. He has jet place hair and cute dimples.
"I-I-mm sorry."
"It's ok I'm Jake by the way"
"Marissa" I smiled at him
"Are you new here" I nodded "What's your fist class?"
"Chemistry"
"Same. I'll walk u there if you would like" I nodded and blushed. The hell why am I blushing?! Oh god it's gonna be a long day. As we walked there I earned a lot of whistles "oohs" and "hot damn" I just ignored them and walked past.
As I arrived and went up to the teacher Mr.Felp.
"Ah Ms.White nice to meet you I am Mr.Felp and you can sit next to Mr. Clifford. Oh lord Michael right in front of Calum and behind Ashton which was seated new to Luke. I sighed as I walked over.
"Oh look. Marrissa" Ashton shrieked
"Mr.Irwin keep it down"
"sorry"
"Ah look the Mrs. All American" Michael said
"Hi" I smiled I little and waved. As I sat down someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see Calum smirking at me. That damn smirk?
"You look very pretty today Marrissa"
A blush crept on my face. Stop! What is up with me today "Thanks Calum"
___________________________
As the day went on I had several classes with Calum, Michael, Luke, Ashton, and ah Jake! My last class of the day was gym. Don't get me wrong I love physical education but I don't like the people in the class. Calum, Luke and Jake all in my gym class. And what seems to me like the popular girls of the school.
"Hey new girl! Come ere!" From what I learn today her name is Amy. She is the most popular girl in school. She has crystal blue eyes and straight blond hair. I have to admit she is very pretty. As I walked over all eyes were on me.
"Hello"
"Hi. I'm Amy and this is Lacy and Carisma" as she pointed to the red haired girl and brunette behind her.
"I'm Marissa" I put out my hand but to my surprise they declined!
"Lady's and Gentlemen," my gym teacher Ms.Koner said "Today we will play dodgeball!" She earned a bunch of whistles and "hurray"'s