+ Chapter 2: Together +

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
taehyun's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

We were walking towards our own rest house, and I was still feeling sleepy. The girls' guest room beds are more comfortable than my bed.

I then glanced at Chaeryeong noona who was humming a Christmas song.

I believe she was singing 'Mistletoe' by Justin Bieber.

We were a bit left behind since we both walk slower than the others, so I started to sing what she was humming.

"I don't wanna miss out on the holiday
But I can't stop starin' at your face
I should be playin' in the winter snow
I'ma be under the mistletoe

With you, shawty with you
With you under the mistletoe"

She started clapping her hands while looking at me. Well that was successful.

"You have a very nice voice. No wonder you're an idol," She said, and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Thanks," I said in a very low voice.

She chuckled knowing that I felt shy all of a sudden.

"What's you're name again?" She asked.

"Kang Taehyun."

"I'm Lee Chaeryeong. I'm nineteen years old. I'm from No..." She lowered her voice. No?

"Not from the city of course. From here." She laughed and looked down on her tracks.

"Where are you're parents?" I asked her.

I just want to ask that since yesterday. I mean there's Yuna, who is only sixteen years old. Where are their parents?

"They're working...abroad." She nodded and smiled.

That's weird. I'm starting to believe what Beomgyu's been babbling about last night.

"How about you? Where are your parents?"

"They're at home. We couldn't go back to our houses because our CEO said so," I answered.

"That's sad. You can't celebrate with them the best event in the entire year."

Christmas... How I miss spending it with my family. Just me and them, and our simple traditions.

"We're here!" Soobin hyung shouted, and saw that our rest house was smaller than their house.

However, the girls didn't make a negative reaction. Instead, they were all happy to see our rest house. Are they all this kind?

──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──
soobin's pov
──⭒❃.✮.❃⭒──

"Isn't it weird for you to hang out with us boys?" I asked Lia.

She laughed. "Oh my garland. It's the 21st century for goodness sake. Boys and girls are allowed to be friends. This is far from being weird," She said, and let her eyes wander around the room.