~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ~

(listen to this for the entire flashback)

                           ~ Bea's POV (1*) ~

"Papa, where are we going?" I looked up at the detached distraught man before me. He kept his eyes on the road, and his brows in an endless scrunch. The rain was pattering on the car in a fashion that relaxed me in an unspeakable way.

"Do you remember Andromeda?" he asked lightheartedly, though his tranquil tone didn't make its way onto his face. He pulled onto a street and cut the wheel to pull over the car.

I nodded. "We're visiting?"

"In a way," he replied, twisting in his seat and exposing the dejected look that was painted upon his features. His nose was red from the cold seeping in from the outside, his hair was rustled from his underlying stress, and dark under-eyes from yet another sleepless night.

"Yay! Does Aunt Dromeda miss me?"

He let out a soft exhale as a tear rolled down his cheek, almost going unnoticed. "Yes she does. You're so big compared to the last time she saw you!"

"Papa why are you crying?" I bent forward and smudged his tear onto my tiny hand, which only made him cry even more.

"No reason, Bea. I just love you so much is all," he smiled, leaning into the warmth of my small fingers. He reached back and unbuckled me so he didn't have to get out of the car into the gentle yet plentiful rain. His broad hands slid under my arms as he pulled me close to his chest in a tight hug.

He hopped out of the car and sprinted up to the Tonks' door. He knocked politely, knowing he was about to ask the world of these people. A young girl with violet hair, a heart shaped face, and an upturned nose opened the door.

"... Uncle Regulus?" she squeaked with rising excitement at the sight of her often-joyous uncle.

"Hey, Tonks," he rubbed his eyes. "Are your parents home?"

Simultaneously I heard someone calling from the living room: "Who is it, Dora?"

"It's Uncle Reggie!" she responded, face sinking as she motioned for Regulus to enter with me, soaking wet and curling my neck against his chest affectionately.

Regulus entered cautiously, aware of how drenched our clothes were. Andromeda scurried out of her seat to greet us, and when she saw our shivers and goosebumps, she preformed a hot-air charm on us, sending a jet of warm air at us that dried us off immediately.

"Come sit," she declared, worry rigid throughout her body. "What's going on?"

Regulus shook his head. "Beatrice can't be in here for this," I looked up at him expressing my confusion and slight betrayal through my big green eyes. "I'm sorry, Bea. We have to have an adult conversation."

Tonks approached me, enlivened at the opportunity to show me the new toys she got for me. I grinned when she told me, taking her hand and walking up the stairs.

But I peeked behind me at my father with his hands in his hair and his elbows on his knees, while my Aunt and Uncle holds his hand, speaking in hushed voices, tears welling in both of their eyes.

As I reached the top of the stairs, the scene faded from view, and so did my worry.

                                             𓂉