RED x BLACK - Time is Running.. literally (2)

part 2 bitchesss
--------------------------

"Red?! Wha-"

Before White could react, he felt a dull pain in his gut and instantly recoiled, digging his hands into the spiky tentacle that had shot through him.

However, the thing had no reaction, and he was left, suspended in the air, to struggle and miserably fail to escape the ice cold hands of death.

It was a slow death to White and an agonisingly long movie to Black and Yellow, who just stood there and watched him bleed out, his trembling becoming slower and less concentrated.

"......"

There was nothing to be said. But there was a lot to spectate upon.

Now, two bodies lay, as the slick and wet tongue had retracted back into the massive mouth, with a disproportionate array of sharp teeth.

.....

"RED STOP!!"

The sudden fury had taken him over again, and he had shoved Red away into Blue's corpse.

With a thud, he groaned in pain, and got back up, not retaliating despite the rightfully-cruel treatment he was receiving from the shorter male, who hid behind his black fedora.

"....."

"Get the fuck away from me..."

He started to walk toward Black, who ran away and ended up hitting a wall.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

Pinning his wrists to a wall, the parasite's gut had started to growl and hiss, wanting only one thing.

His fedora flew to the floor as he was mercilessly shoved to the wall, squirming and trying to get out of his forceful grip as he felt his wrists getting crushed slowly..

"P-please.. pl.. please stop.."

Yellow quickly fixed the O2 keypad, and the buzzer had calmed down, halting. She then started to run away, to where? Neither Red or Black knew.

What Black knew was.. tragic. He could already feel the hot and steamy breath of that... thing that somehow had sprouted from Red's abdomen..

"N-no.. no.. s.. stop..!"

His resistance was futile as he looked away, closing his eyes and waiting for the worst.

....

He choked.

His body was in a strange panic as he felt a blade push through his flesh, tearing and shredding it as he once again started to wiggle, only making it go deeper.

Covering Black's mouth, Red could faintly hear the fragile and fearful screeching as he was stabbed, seeing him cry and bleed out.

.....

He didn't want to die... but..

If he was going to.. he has to die knowing that that monster..  has some reciprocation for his feelings.. at least?

Grasping Red's wrist weakly, he tried to push his hand from his mouth, which had failed.

His world was starting to dissolve into little pieces right in front of him...

The last thing he heard being an unnatural and guttural growl from down below.

....

Well, I guess he will never know.

-------
woahakzjjzakaowbsbs i loved writing that