Our Favorite Buddyfight Antagonist, Adopted

It was the night right after Gaen was defeated. Tasuku Sendou went over to meet Rouga Aragami. He touched the older's shoulder and said, "You look lonely. I know some people who would love to take you in."

Rouga stopped. He looked at the bluenet, whose eyes shone brightly like diamonds. He looked so full of hope, of faith. It looked like he believed in Rouga. Tasuku smirked, "One of them reminds me of you." The other gay looked so loving. Something stirred within Rouga. He accepted the invite. "Now, I have to meet up with Gao-kun. I'll come find you later."

Rouga looked back at the boy who flies on a dragon rather than relying on a Buddy Skill. "Tch. Tasuku Sendou..."

15 minutes later, Rouga was standing in the same spot when Tasuku returned. "Let's go!" He said gaily.

Another bluenet--a shota, by the looks of it--trailed behind him. All three of them rode the public bus. Mrs. Sendou--the older bluenet, he can't complain--immediately tried to introduce himself to Rouga. Rouga just stayed silent.

"Ano, just like Toshiki-kun." He scratched his face. Rouga filed that name for later.

Tasuku also fell asleep on the half-hour bus trip. It was so crowded, Rouga sat on the floor, much to their protests.

Before he knew it, he was woken up with a snort, standing. In front of him was a store. The big sign atop the door read "Card Capital." Both Sendous looked excited. It was sliding doors.

It was a small shop, only one floor, and a whole gang of adults were seated at tables, placemats in front, yelling names he vaguely remembers Tasuku calling out in almost all his matches.

One cold-looking brunet was standing against the whole looking cool. His hair was flying to the right, similar to Tasuku's. Almost all the adults hurried over to greet the Sendous. Rouga stayed silent, vaguely annoyed, but then...

"Oh! Meet my friend, Rouga. He's the lonely guy I told you about!"

"Hn." Rouga grunted.

A clamor ensued, but was silenced by the brunet asking, "Do you really want to be adopted?"

That took Rouga by surpise. Tasuku gently held his arm. It was cold yet warm. It came like a surprise to Rouga. Again, the younger bluenet looked so pleading. And lonely. He could see himself, strangely enough, in those eyes.

"Tch. Yes."

"Ok, I have to call my husband." A gray-eyed blond said. The other interrogated him, Tasuku answering for him. The lady behind the counter eyed him suspiciously.

He couldn't blame her.

Before long, he heard a vroom.

Through the door rode a buff man who looked like a gang boss.

"Yo! This the lonely kid?"

"Yes!" Tasuku called. He looked cheery for someone who was calling Rouga "gangsta."

The brunet said. "Enough!" The clamor died down. "We have the papers ready."

The crime boss stared at Rouga seriously and said, "Would you like your name changed? We understand that you don't have one."

What?...Well, this name was given to him by Kyoya. His friend is lost, but...

"Yes."

"Do you have anything in mind?"

Tasuku rattled off a list of names. Rouga sighed. This was going to be a looong day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------