Chapter 3

Karla's POV*:
I sat at my table still, processing what Carlos just said as he slowly walked off. "Jealous?" I repeated before making a gagging noise as a dramatic effect. David? Yeah he's pretty hot I'll give you that but if I wanted to date him I'm pretty sure it would have been easy as hell. Besides I was preoccupied with my boyfriend at the time, David was just a partner, a friend.

Maybe I will find someone to love again, I mean I'm ready to be in a committed relationship. Me saying that inside my head sounded unsure as hell but whatever. I got up shortly after Carlos left and put on my shades, tossing my empty drink before getting on my motorcycle. Thinking this through wouldn't be a problem, so what if they dated, whay does that have to do with me? Nothing.

Jill's POV*:
I'm spending time with my man and life is good. All of a sudden, I see a female figure walk over to us. It's Karla 'what does she want?' I asked myself wondering why she was here. I grabbed Dave's arm and held it tightly hoping that this was just another bad dream and that Karla wasn't really here. But nope, SHE really WAS here. I'm still holding my boyfriend's arm and we walk half way to meet her. I ask her "what the hell do you want? I'm on a date. I just wanted alone time with him." I looked at Karla waiting for a response..

Karla's POV*:
Crossing my arms and laughed softly at Jill, "I can't say a simple congratulations? Trust me Jill no one wants your little boy, and personally that's not my style. You know girl code" I put my hands up in a defense and smirked. "I'm genuinely hurt that you would get so defensive of me and here I was to think we were friends. That you trusted me." Honestly it did kinda hurt how defensive she got and it pissed me off. Turning my head towards David I raised a brow "Do you think I'd purposely ruin your lovely relationship? Yeah no." I added. The fact that Jill must be insecure crossed my mind and made me giggled softly, 'poor girl' I thought. "But since you desperately wanna be alone, like you haven't been on each-other for 15 fucking years. I'll leave you be.." I narrowed my eyes at Jill and scoffed "..friend."

Jill's POV*:
"It hasn't been fifteen fucking years sis. Get it right. We're both 23 and love each other. Yes girl, we're friends and I would never trade that. It's just Claire has been eyeing David every time she sees us. And I didn't know if you were here on her doing. My bad. And we've been together since S.T.A.R.S. disbanded. We were friends for the longest time and then I thought to make my move. Claire has tried to ruin us every chance she gets.."

Karla's POV*:
"15 years was an exaggeration sweetheart, so drop the attitude." I scoffed and looked at my nails in boredom. "You being bitchy isn't cute, and just because little Claire wants your man doesn't involve me- so you can sit back and take a damn chill pill alright?" Jill was testing my patience and I don't know how to feel about it, but I won't hesitate to cut a bitch. Since she wanted to be so daring and rude I'll bark right back.

Jill's POV*:
"David won't let you lay a finger on me. So don't threaten me or you'll deal with him. And again I said I didn't KNOW that you weren't here from Claire's doing. So don't get your panties in a bunch and look behind you sis.." I take out my gun and shoot the undead fucker right in the head twice. "You need to be more careful of how you talk to me around my boyfriend.."

Karla's POV*:
"I'm only treating you how you're treating me." I smiled sarcastically. Tch be careful how you talk to me about my boyfriend, sounds like absolutely bullshit. Once she shot the undead I tilted my head "you have your issues with Claire and you have my condolences" hahah not "and I hope you figure it out but I'm not gonna have a conversation with someone who can't keep their cool, I don't think David would want to hurt a woman and Jill come on, you can fight your own battles" I added in a snarky tone before stepping back "but I'll leave Romeo and Juliet be." A dramatic sigh left my lips as I made my way back to my motorcycle. Poor Jill, she doesn't know what to do does she?