Next Lesson

Your next lesson was art and leo and charlies was Science.You and your friends had the same lesson as you so u all said bye to leo and charlie and then you got to your next lesson.You asked the teacher were you sit and she said next to kia and Lois.So you sat next to them.Kia and Lois are your best friends you can always talk to them and they can keep secrets.You told them that you have a crush on Charlie and they said I should ask him out.I dont know what to say you mumbled.So you said at lunch you will.It was now lunch time so you, Kia and Lois got your food than sat on the table.Than the boys came over.Kia said we will leave you and charlie alone

So Charlie sat on the chair and you started talking to him.Than the bell went you , Kia, Lois, Leo and Charlie had history. So you and charlie was in the front and the rest was at the back.y=you C=Charlie. Y:Charlie? C:yes y:well I have been falling for you so I was wondering would you go out with me? C: course I will.So you and Charlie was walking to history hand in hand.The rest was going awww.So you blushed.Than you got to history and your teacher sat you next to Charlie.The day went quick it was hometime and charlie, Leo, Lois and Kia was coming round so you all got out of the school and went to your house.You got onto your house and you all decide to put on a horror movie. So you put on chucky.You and Charlie was snuggled up so was Lois and Leo.It was so cute Leo and Lois.You jumped alot and buried you head in Charlies chest bur he didn't mind.Leo decied to call Harvey over to watch it with you guys.So Leo went into the kitchen and talked to Harvey on the phone and than came back in and said Harvey is on his way.So you just all sat thekr in silence untill Harvey came.Then their was a knock on the door so you opened it.It was Harvey so you let him in and than you all sat down and watched the movie.Than you saw Harvey and kia snogging on the sofa so you paused it and shouted get a room and they both jumped out of there skins and fell on to the floor.Everybody started laughing.Than we carried on watching it and everybody fell asleep.The next moring Harvey had gone but everybody was still here.So you got up and found a letter on the table ...

Please can you guys vote for my stories thanks xxx