•25•

🔞⚠Warning alot of Smut⚠️🔞
⚠️Also some abuse⚠️
⚠️Viewers discretion is advised!⚠️

Midoriya's POV

After that, Todoroki dressed up, got ready for training and left. Me and Kacchan stayed in the room, we cuddled most of the day before I got hungry.

"Kachaaaaan? I didn't get to eat last night... And I'm starviiiiing!" I say in a baby voice.

"Tch, I'm not your slave you know..."he says picking me up in a koala hug and walking to the kitchen.

"Thank you alpha~" I said all happy.

"Better watch that dirty mouth of yours or I'll pound you on the table~" he says with a deep voice.

I yelped and hid in his neck, knowing he would indeed do it if I wasn't carefull. God he smelled good, I just wanted him to release more of his sweet smell!

"Kacchan~ Can you please let your smell out for me... It's comforting~" I asked politely.

Without warning, I saw his scent glands entrance open by a milimiter and released his scent straight in my nose, I flinched before absolutely going mad on cuddles and sniffs. It was so strong and enticing that I licked it and slipped my tongue in, Kacchan's knees gave up up he caught himself, panting and growling of arousement.

"DON'T. DO. THAT. FUCK I'M HARD NOW!" he says trying to catch his breath.

I giggled, I didn't know that going in there would be so intense. Guess I'll have to do that again for next time~.

After catching his breath back, he stood up and we made it to the kitchen. He tried to pull me off but I wouldn't budge.

"Deku... I can't cook if your ass is in the meal..." he says slightly annoyed.

"I tought you loved eating my ass~" I said jokingly.

"I swear to all might I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard you'll tear in two if you don't stop~" he says with a low sexual alpha voice.

I accidently let out a small moan, smacking my mouth shut. But he had already heard it. He turns around and sits me on the table, he removes my hoodie and starts kissing me gently from my neck down my abs, he lick back up before pushing me to lay on the table. His eyes are slit, he's not in control anymore. But I don't care, because it's Kacchan. I trust him. He kisses my neck and sucks on it slightly leaving his mark.

"Your fucking mine Izuku... And I love you so fucking much it hurt." He says grinding us together. I look at the clock... Oh god it's 4h!

"I l-love you t-to Kacchan but... Can w-we like do it i-in the bedroom or like not here!?" I say slightly scared that someone will walk in.

"I warned you not to arouse me and you did the opposite. Im going to fuck you right on this fucking table!"

"I wouldn't do that if I we're you..." I hear a familiar monotone voice say.

"Oh thank god Todoroki your here... That's not Kacchan! Its Gou! Can you get him off of me!" I say jokingly.

He didn't take it well and started growling at the now closing gap between me and Todoroki.

"Calm down Gou... The class is over so others will arrive soon... I'll let you continue once your in the bedro- Oh look who finally showed up." Todoroki sighed, he didn't wanna fight Kacchan.

"Ah fuck! Sorry Deku, did Gou hurt you..." he says getting off of me.

"No he was very gentle for a lustful alpha..." I say smiling.