Chapter 1~ The day begins

Grace

10 Am

Another ordinary morning just started, woke up, fixed my bed and took a bath. I played shower by Becky G and took a bath good for 15 minutes. Then got dressed, i decided to wear a black nirvana cropped top and a pair of jeans and brown boots. "Grace honey! Come down grab some breakfast". mom started shouting. "Comming comming!" As i walked down the stairs i grabbed my back pack and wore a choker necklace and left my room.

Breakfast

I got a bowl of cereal and pour a glass of milk, and then headed down in the dining room. dad started talking "so Grace, i heard you've been having good grades and all that stuff, so mom and I bought you 2 things that you've been wanting for a while".mom interupted..."here open it!can't wait for you to see it!".mom seemed so excited today whew, i wonder what it is. Mom gave me the gift it was pretty small kinda like a box of an iphone, then i started screaming! Its an iphone 6+ woah.....Dad, mom thanks "wait theres one more" dad said he hande

d me the gift it was almost half my height, opened it , omg, it was a galaxy printed penny board ahh! I suddenly said bye to them and left for school.

On the way to school my phone suddenly ringed, Calum sent me a message:

Calum: hey grace where are you?i've been waiting here for 10 minutes.

Me: im on the way wait for me can you

Calum: okay fine but be fast

After 5 minutes i finally arrived at school, i saw calum waiting for me outside the campus entrance then he waved at me."hey finally c'mon we might be late!"he said "yah ok lets go"

So we walked together going to our classroom, but before that its like i felt a slowmo.....i saw Luke! He was always been my crush ever since i hope "that moment" of ours come true.

2 subjects just passed, lunch time! Yass!!! Me and Calum headed down to the cafeteria and grabbed some lunch. Then suddenly Ashton stopped us he suddenly spoke "Hey Grace why are you and Calum always together? Are you dating or something?" "Um what? no! Its because of our Moms 'they're pretty close" calum added "Yah but between us were just Best friends soo". "Oh so okay, now I understand, Mind if I join you for lunch?"Me and cal answered "yah sure". After we got our lunch we got a seat and ate lunch.

After~

After we ate we headed down to our lockers and got some books "Oh Cal, I forgot I got a new phone" he replied "Oh good you finally replaced your 4S what is it?" "Its a 6+" he answered "wow rich kid" "nahh... I just needed a new one" he answered so who did you give your phone to?" I answed "to my sister, she'd actually love it she'd been asking for one ever since".  "Oh k c'mon we might be late" he answered back. *After we'd grabbed our books we went back in to our classroom*