Chapter 2~ The dinner

2 subjects finally done its dismissal! I went with Chelsea going home because We thought of having a 'Girl Talk' about boys, because were pretty messed up with them.

We went out the campus and just waved goodbye at Cal and went out, then Chelsea talks "Girl, you gotta stop spending your time with Calum, umm I mean like I know your close and all that stuff but change it! Try spending your time with us!" "Look Chelsea, I know you see me and Cal all time but were close and you can't change dat we have our own life" she replied "okay fine but hang out with us at Sat can you?" I replied "okay i'll call you bye! My house is here see yah!" She waved goodbye and left.

As I entered our house dad  surprised me "Grace change c'mon we'll have dinner with someone ill tell you later but please, prepare now as quick as you could" "Umm Now? Okay!?" So i ran going to my room and dropped my bag.

Then i started talking to my self, i felt very confused its like tons of questions appearing to me but WHY? Felt like my question.

So i went to my closet and wore my floral dress with a pair of flats and got my cardigan.before I ran down I grabbed and did my homework. Freak! i hate Math so i just did it and ran downstairs.

Now i reached the living room and tried finding dad, I asked "Dad tell me who's comming?" He replied "O c'mon Grace you don't wanna ruin the surprise do you?". "Oh fine!"i said in fake anger. I guess i have to find out myself...

7:50 came and finally the guests arrived i wasn't really paying attention to them. Because i was distracted on my new phone.then mom called "Kids join us for dinner c'mon". "Okay mom wait a second" so Me,Kay and Scott ran to the table.

I dint really bother to know who was beside me in the left or right, all I knew i was starving.15 min. Of  eating Dad mentioned "Thank you Mr.Hemmings for joining us for dinner lets just talk later about our buissness partbership later lets introduce each other!, these are my kids the oldest Scott he's 20, Grace she's 18 and our little girl Kay she's 10" then Mr.Andrew hemmings introduce his family, Again I wasn't paying attention.then he suddenly spoke up.

"What a wonderful family you have Mark! Now let me introduce my kids Luke he's also 18.And the other two Ben and Jack" then I spoke silently to myself, "umm what! Luke! Him i feel so relaxed now!". Then there I realized Luke was sitting right next to me, I mean like some people would just experience that right?!?

Then i suddenly ran to my room out of happiness-ish-embarrasment. Then i grabbed my phone and texted Cal

Me: Hey guess what! Luke's parents are my parent's buissness partners!ahh!

Cal: Oh wow umm see you tom i have to rest goodnight!

Me: umm yah, sure goodnight!

Calum felt somewhat down,I wonder why? I walked towards my vinyl and played 'Somebody to you' from the Vamps. Then somebody suddenly knocks. I went to the door to check it out, when i opened it came into surprise Luke came. He started talking

"Hi! You must be Grace right? Your so pretty and your really, perfect with your name both pretty, oh sorry! Im Luke they told me we should...walk outside c'mon" "oh thanks yah lets go!?!" I hid my excitement and felt normal cause i think this is THE MOMENT which i was waiting for. I mean like when youve got that crush beside you you'll hide your feelings right?

Running out of my room with luke grabbed my Cardigan and grabbed his sweater.we finally came downstairs and luke asked permission to his dad "Dad me and Grace will just walk to the park k?" Then his dad agreed.

Luke pulled my hand going outside of our house and finally closed shut the door then he spoke "Okay finally in privacy, Wanna chit chat?" He asked. I answered back "yah sure about what?" He replied "about you" "umm what?!?"i said while blushing "oh fine nevermind, lets go grab some starbucks" i replied "sure"

He felt very confident when he's with me, I wonder what he's going through in life, Popularity? Band? Relasionships?