2

"Now it's finished."

"Now it's perfect."

It was the following day and the young couple had just arrived at the Toronto Pearson International Airport to pick up the ginger's family. Florence had called to let them know that their flight had just landed and that was about ten (10) minutes ago.

The pair opted to stay in the car so that the minute they stepped into the frigid air, their luggage could be immediately placed into the trunk of the car. Milo, especially supported this as he did not want his mum or dad to be standing out in the cold too long.

Soon enough, he saw four (4) familiar faces walk out through the sliding doors of the airport, the pair laughed at the faces they made as the cold hit their bodies. Waving at his family from inside his car, the ginger popped the trunk door open and got out.

Quickly greeting them, he helped place the suitcases into the SUV and ushered them into the warmth. Running around to the driver's side, he quickly slid into his seat and shut the door behind him.

Turning to face the backseat, he smiled and greeted his family, his heart had filled with warmth the second he saw them walk through the glass doors. He had missed them so much as he had not seen them for about seven (7) months because of a case he had been working on.

"Hey, Shrimp!"

"C'mon Mimi, already?"

"Of course! Now, how was your guys' flight?"

As Nora told the pair about their plane ride, Milo started the ignition and pulled away from the curb that was in front of the airport. The traffic leaving the airfield was not as bad as they had all expected, so when they reached the exit, it had only been fifteen (15) minutes.

Paul cracked a lot of jokes about how his wife had gotten so terrified during the takeoff, that she was clutching onto his bicep tightly with an iron grip. This caused the older woman to scowl at her husband and slapped the back of his head lightly.

That was followed by a loud yelp from the big man, this ended up sending the rest of the car's occupants into a massive fit of laughter. Looking at his father through the review mirror, the ginger man saw that he was receiving a death glare from the older ginger.

Chuckling quietly, he quickly averted his eyes back to the road in front of him as he did not want to crash and possibly die. The rest of the car ride was filled with catch-ups, jokes and reminiscing on childhood memories.

After about forty-five (45) minutes more, the SUV pulled up into the large driveway and Vivian pressed the button on her fob, which opened the garage door for them. Driving into the covered area, Milo parked the car and everyone got out.

The blonde woman made her way over to the back door that connected the kitchen to the garage and unlocked it, pulling it open. Making her way back over to where their guests were grabbing their luggage out of the trunk, she took a few of the bags and carried them inside.

She rested them in the hallway next to the stairs and continued to help bring the heavier items inside. Once everyone had gotten all their suitcases and bags inside, the young couple helped guide them through the house so they knew where everything was. After the miniature tour, Milo took his parents and his sister with her fiance to their designated rooms.

The engaged couple's room was about three (3) doors down from the master bedroom, it was painted in a pastel tiffany blue, with all the furniture being made of hard maple wood to stick with the light coloured theme. When they were renovating the house, he had chosen this colour as it had reminded him of his sister so much.