8

"Baby, I said that because I want us both to each come up with our own valid reasonings to tell your parents. I know we agree on the same thing, but I think its best that we also think things over without the influence of the other, okay?"

"I get what you are saying. Sorry that I started freaking out about everything again."

"She really did a number on you, huh?"

"Yeah...I'm sorry you have to deal with all my insecurities and shit, Viv."

"I'd have it no other way. I love you for you and this is apart of you, Mi. I will happily continue to soothe any fears you have about us and our future."

"Thank you so much, I love you."

"I love you too, now come on, I'll go talk to Dylan and you go speak to your sister about this. I have a feeling we might need some advice on this as well."

"Definitely."

Milo stepped out of the bedroom he shared with his girlfriend and walked down the hall to his sister's temporary room. Raising his fist, he knocked lightly on the wooden door and rocked back on his heels as he waited to see if anyone was in there.

Shortly after, the door swung open and revealed the younger Green's petite face. She looked up at her older brother with a perplexed look on her pale face. Her pale blue eyes quickly picked up on the fact that his eyes were slightly red and puffy.

Alongside that, his cheeks were a bright red and still had a few tear stains running down the surface of them. Immediately, she knew something was bugging him horribly and deep down she knew it had to do with what their parents had said earlier in the day.

"Mimi, come in. Dylan's in the library right now, if you're looking for him."

"Okay, and I came here looking for you. Viv is going to talk to Dylan instead."

Nodding in understanding, the mom to be stepped aside to let her sibling come into the room and she closed the door behind him. Turning around, she was met by the cute sight of older male curled up on her side of the bed, hugging the pillow.

Making her way over towards him slowly, she sat down on the bed and raised her hand to pat his head. A habit she never seemed to quite break even after all those years had passed. Florence would always do this as a way to comfort her brother and it always worked, even now.

"What happened after you stormed off, Mimi?"

Milo sat there, explaining to her everything that happened in great detail for his sister to fully understand how he and Vivian were currently feeling about the entire situation. He also apologised to her, as he felt the need to since her moment was made about him.

She, in return, waved it off as she always had as she knew it was not his fault or doing and engulfed him into a hug. The pair sighed and just sat there in silence for a bit as they thought of what to do about it all.

Elsewhere in the house, Vivian was lurking outside of the library. The blonde woman was pacing outside of the giant doors when all of a sudden they flew open and Dylan stood there with a raised eyebrow.

Rubbing the back of her neck, she looked down at her feet, suddenly more interested in the fluffy socks she was wearing that her friend.

"Why were you pacing behind the door?"

"How did you know I was out here?"

He pointed to where her shadow was being cast and watched as her lips formed into an 'o' shape. This caused the brunette to chuckle and shake his head, then he gestured with his arm for her to follow him in.