FIRST DAY😑😑😑

First day of school always the longest.
I cant belive my mom made my mom made me change schools. In the middle of highschool😠😠. I left my friends[my 2 best friends],the life i had built.
I looked at myself in the mirror. Im not your average 17 year old. Im not slim ,dont have the small waist and flat tummy ever guy wanted. My african hair always in a messy bun. I always wore oversized sweatpants and  hoodies. A silver chain hung loosly on my neck.
Lola,my twin sister and best friend, bursts in through the door. She is a little bigger than me but makes it work. She wears whatever she felt like and killed it. Her hair although messy like mine was always perfect. Whether in an afro or bun. With a full face of make up she always turned heads.
"Hey slowpoke we will be late. Hurry up. U done admiring your self."
She looks at me and smiles, she had given up on trying to make me change my look. No matter how messy i looked sge always walked with me with her head held high.

*******
As we walked in the corridor sweat trickled down ma back. I felt like all eyes were us. My eyes were glued to the floor pulms moist with sweat. How was i cold and sweaty at the same time.
Lola noticed my nervousness n took me by the hand.
When i finally looked up a chill went down my spine. I saw the most breathtaking sight.
Leaning on the lockers was a god of a man. His light skin complection was kissed by the early morning sun. His eyes were a beautiful grey colour. Hair black and curly with frosted tips. A well fitting white t-shirt mapped out his abbs and muscles. Did he live in the gym???? Black sweatpabts hang dangerously low on his waist. Is it wrong that i wanted them to jus slip off. How was i not to stare. As he talked with his friends his pearly whites seemed to shimmer in the light.😍😍😍His blue football jacked bore his name in bright yellow SCOTT.

*******
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤