THE MESSAGE

My whole body was in pain. What happened last night. I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy and glued together. Breathing felt like a chore. My head was banging. I tried to remember what happen but thinking made my head hurt even harder.
"Jane wake up. JANE you will be late for school."I hear Lolas voice which feels like a blade in my head right now.
SCHOOL!!!!!!
WHAT TIME IS IT.
I looked at the clock at the side of my bed. It was 7:30AM.I was so going to be  late.
HOLD TF UP.
I was out cold for a whole 24hrs😳😳😳😳😳.
A dragged my self to the bathroom took a hot shower and wore the largest clothes i had. I put some shades on to hide my eyes. My hair was more of a mess than usual. How i would love to jus stay home for the rest of the week.
"Hey sleepyhead you look a mess. Come on you will tell me what happen on saturday😜. I saw you and Scott together on Parkers couch. 🎶Jane and Scott seating on a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G 🎶Lets go lovergirl😂"
As soon as i stepped onto the school compound i got a feeling that there was something wrong. I always thought that everyones eyes were on me but this time everyone's eyes were on me. People looked at me and started murmuring. I was ok with no attention and now i felt like i was melting. All tge guys looked at me with THOSE eyes.
WHAT TF HAPPEN ON SATURDAY
A

s i was making my way to class i got a message from an unknown number.
It couldn't. It was me. I run to the girls bathroom as fast as i could tears flowing on my cheecks. Who would do this to me.

    Hey jane i saw you with.
    Scott at parkers party.           
    You think a nobody like
    you can get him😂😂😂
    please stay in your lane
    Here is a sneak peak of
    what will happen if you
    dare😊😊😊bye darling

    *3 photos attached* 

The message had been sent to the whole school. The drink i should have known. Someone had taken a picture of me in bed with the whole football team. All except Parker and Scott.
As i stepped out of the bathroom the bell rang. All the students seemed to stop and look at me.
Breathing got harder. My head  startes getting lighter. The whole world started spinning. All of a sudden the whole world went dark.
I woke up to a white room. Tubes were attached to my hand. Scott was sitted next to me. "why is he here"
"Hey Jane,what happen you passed out. Is this about the pictures? I know it was fake. Dont worry im here for you. Lola told me everything im sorry for all you went through."
He took my hand in his and kissed it. I couldnt help but smile. A warm feeling filled my heart. Why was he being so nice to me? Did he want something from me? Will he leave me ?
"I know you are wondering why i am being this close to you. Well i had a small sister and she was exactly like you. Shy and cute...."
OMG he called me cute🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
"People always made fun of her and this pushed her to the edge."
A few tears escaped his eyes as he said this. I squeezed his hand which was still entangled in mine.
"I vowed never to let that happen to anyone ever again"

****************

scott was there to. He sat alone with my chain in his hand. Tears in his gorgeous  eyes. Girls tried to come close to him but he kept pushing them away. I want to look into your eyes again. I need to feel your touch. To feel your breath on my neck. To hold you close one more time.

***********
Another long chapter
💓💓💓💓🤗🤗🤗💓