MY ROCK

For the next few days Scott stayed with me in the hospital. The hospital had a strict no visitors at night policy so he sneaked in through the hospital window.😁😁😁
"You will be caught one day pretty boy"
"They can try"
He would bring me breakfast everyday although i told him the hospital provided me with three meals a day.
"i have been trying to figure out who sent those pictures. No luck yet but i wont give up"
I wish i could foget that such pictures were ever taken.Scott noticed the sudden change in my mood and he gave me a light kiss on the cheek to make me feel batter. It felt like a  serge of electricity was going through my body. My body froze and my eyes grew wide with ever passing second his lips were on my cheeks. The feeling of his soft lips  sent a wave of relief across my body.
During that week Scott and i had become very close. He promised to walk me to class every day.
Lola brought all my assignments and notes on the lessons i missed. I had missed going to school with her. The random dance battles we had at home. I loved  her whore stories no matter how cringy they were.☺☺☺☺

*******************
I was finally back in school after a week in the hospital.
Back in my normal clothes. My warm hoodies.
I could not walk in. It felt like my feet were stuck to the floor. My knees shook and i didnt know why.😬😬😬
"Yeah,im going back home i cant do this"
Before i made another step a hand grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back almost making me fall. I landed on a hard chest.
NOT AGAIN
Scott looked down at me. Both his hands were on my waist pulling me even closer. He was all i could see and i loved it. My hands layed on his perfect chest. His warm breath on my face was the best feeling. His eyes locked with mine then shifted to my lips. He came closer and i felt a chill. I closed my eyes waiting for a kiss, i could still feel his hot minty breath. He let go of my waist leaving me wanting me more. A smirk was plastered on his face when i finally opened my eyes.
He took my hand and led me to class. Everyone was looking at us but this time i did not mind. With Scott by my side everyone seemed invisible.
He leaned in and asked if i could hang out during the weekend. Was i to say no.

*******************
She was there to. The cause of it all. The school slut. SS as my sister and i called her. Her make up all runny from crying 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

*****************

Hope yall like this chapter🤗🤗💋❤