(5)L

The universe: Death Note

[Y/N]- your name
[Y/S]- your surname
[A/N]- abbreviation of the name
[E/C]- eye color
[H/C]- hair color

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
[Y/N] is L's girlfriend. They have been dating for a year and a half. [Y/S] is the kind of laid-back girl who likes going out to parties and therefore doesn't waste alcohol.
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

The black-haired man walked around the apartment in nervousness and tried to reach [E/C]eye girl who successfully ignored his calls. Hmm ... But why should L worry about the girl not picking up while with friends? Maybe because she left at 6:00 pm saying she would be back at midnight at the latest, and it was already 2:40am. He dialed the number again and waited for her to answer, but the voicemail caught him again. He decided to wait a while and try to contact her again. He waited for several dozen minutes until around half past four he heard the door slam. He got up from his armchair and headed for the small hall. He stood and looked at the laughing and slightly wobbly girl.
-Can you tell me why you're coming back only now?- He asked calmly, but in his heart he wanted to kill her.
- For a * hiccup * party ... And something happened? * Hiccup * - she mumbled the amount of alcohol in her blood.
- You were supposed to be back at midnight. It's 03:40am and you're just coming back. And why don't you deign to answer the phone?-He said, getting more and more nervous. However, he was still composed.
- Am I Cinda * hiccup * rella? I have been fucked up for hours. I think I'm losing it. -She laughed, and Lawliet wanted to just throw her out the window. He held himself back. What would it look like if he really did?
- [Y/N], you can't bring yourself to this state! Eventually something will happen to you ...- he didn't finish feeling the girl's lips on his. -W-what are you doing? -He asked looking at [Y/S], who was just taking his shirt off him, and then taking off her shirt.
-Let's do it ... Now ... I want to fuck with you.- She said between kisses on the neck and jaw of the black-eyed man.
- Calm down, [A/N]. You are drunk.
-Yes, on request ... Stop ... now ... resist ...- she said, pushing him towards the couch. The boy, walking backwards, stumbled and fell on the couch behind him.
-Are you sure about that?- He asked, wanting to be sure whether to do it with her or not.
-Mhm ...- she purred straddling his hips. The black-haired man tensed up when [H/C] hair moved slightly, rubbing against his crotch.
- [Y/N] ...- he gasped, not wanting to lose control of himself.
-Stop ... ... Resist ... I can see that ... You want this ...- she muttered. Black-eyed also wanted it, but it felt as if only alcohol was speaking through her.
-You're drunk ...- he began, but the girl quickly silenced Lawliet with a deep kiss. She made more and more movements with her hips, which turned the boy more on.
-Please ... I want it ... Now ...- she whispered in the boy's ear. The young man changed their position in one move so that he hovered over her. -If you want it ... Good.- he said, making sure the [E/C] eye ​​holder wanted it 100%. He began to gently run his hands over his partner's hips and waist. He heard a grunt from the girl, so he continued his actions. He kept one hand on her hip while protecting her from falling off the couch, while the other went higher, touching her ribs and breasts with his slender fingers. He felt her tremble slightly. He knew perfectly well what to do to make the girl tired and feel pleasure at the same time. He smiled softly, cute and sexy at the same time, which made [Y/S] even more excited.
-Come inside me!- She shouted, wanting the boy to get to the point as soon as possible. But Lawliet isn't all that cute.
-Warming up first, strawberry- he said and looked into her eyes. He believed that she was his strawberry (who knows, this one knows - author). He saw pure desire in her eyes. She writhed underneath him, rubbing against his crotch. He hissed softly feeling the growing problem in his pants. He slowly began to take off his pants, then even more slowly he took off his skirt from [Y/N] (if you don't wear skirts, you made an exception once.-author).
- Mrrrr ... - he heard a gentle murmur from the 23-year-old. They were both in underwear. The girl looked down. (L hoped he wouldn't do it after all, but still.) She saw her partner's "little" problem. When she wanted to writhe again, the hands of the raven-haired girl held the girl's hips pressed against the couch. This time, he pressed their lips together and pressed their tongues together. The kisses were passionate and deep, but gentle at the same time and showed all the feelings they had for each other. Maybe the girl was drunk, but she won't give up her feelings for the sugar addict anyway. Likewise, he could not pretend to himself that he was not indifferent to the party lover. After a few minutes, the boy broke the kiss and the trickle of saliva, coming down with kisses on the girl's neck and collarbones, where he left hickeys.
-This is just the beginning.- he whispered, biting and sucking on the skin on the girl's collarbone.
-Mm-hm ... Come on ... Do it!- She almost screamed. She wanted so much that he would already enter her, but Lawliet said that he would tire her a little. He slowly kissed the woman's stomach, taking her bra off with one hand. He looked at her, scanning her. Her cheeks were pink from the alcohol and lust ... Her eyes darkened to show how badly the woman wanted L to finish foreplay ... Hair spilled on the pillow. He wanted the same thing as the girl. He was tempted to do it already, to step into her, but he could also take it as a punishment for ignoring phone calls.
- [Y/N], you can take it as a punishment. -he whispered into her mouth, then joined their mouths and tongues. The woman wrapped hands around his neck deepening the kiss. After a while she took one hand from the neck of the black-eyed man and ran it along Lawliet's back. She slowly slid her hand down to the boy's boxers, but L, feeling it, grabbed her hand that was on his hip, and laced their fingers together.
- Please...
- That's for ignoring my calls. You have to hold on a little longer.- He said in a whisper, lowering his voice additionally. He could see pure desire in [E/C] eyes. The black-haired man himself could barely stand it, but he wanted the girl to tire herself for a while. Both fingers were clasped the whole time. L came down with kisses to the stomach where he left red marks. He wanted so much to tell everyone that [Y/S] was his ... Only his, but he was afraid that Kira might find her, and he didn't want to lose her. He heard a soft murmur from the girl's side as he traced his leg with his free hand. He came back mouth to mouth [Y/S]. He let go of the girl's hand and began to slowly shed the last part of her clothing. At the same time [E/C]  eye made a few hickeys on the neck of the black-eyed man. Lawliet groaned softly as he felt the 23-year-old's lips against his neck. After a while, it hovered over a completely naked woman. He examined the entire figure of    [Y/S] and looked back at her eyes, which he loved the most. He felt gentle hands on his cheek and neck. [H/C] pulled a hair against her and kissed him, thumb rubbing L's cheek. Instead, he wove his hand through the girl's hair. He felt her free hand approach the elastic of his underwear. He wasn't holding her back anymore. He allowed her to get rid of his last garments. He looked at her one more time and once again he stuck into her mouth simultaneously entering her.
-Hmpf!- She let out a choked groan. Black-eyed immediately began to move. He did it slowly so as not to hurt the girl.
-Is that what you wanted?- He asked in a low voice.
-Yeah!- She groaned, and the black-haired man accelerated his hips movements. He saw [Y/S] eyes mist over the pleasure she felt. Her cheeks were all red. She moved her hips in the same rhythm as L just to feel even more pleasure. She stared dimly at the man. She noticed tiny beads of sweat on his torso. The hair that fell over his forehead was pushed aside and tugged at the ends.
- [A/N] ...- he muttered, feeling a specific feeling accompanying the tug of his hair. He sped up his hips even more.
- Ah! L! -She groaned, feeling that he was about to cum. Lawliet felt the girl was about to cum too, so he sped up. He wanted them to come at the same time. After a few minutes, he felt a few more thrusts were enough.
- L / [Y/N]! - they groaned simultaneously, coming at the same moment. The black-eyed man fell down on the woman's chest and tried to normalize his breathing, as did the rest of the [E/C] eye.
-L?- She asked softly, still panting slightly.
-Yes?- He asked, lifting his head to meet     [H/C] hair's eyes.
- Why doesn't anyone know about us? About me? -She sounded sad. She was still drunk, but finally drunk, thought sober.
- You know that I'm running the Kira case ... I don't want anything to happen to you. If you want, we can tell everyone that we are together ... But on one condition. - he replied. He knew her well enough to know that he might not remember what had just happened, but she would know what she had promised.
- What?
- You just tell them your name.
- I promise. - after a few minutes they were both asleep. The next day the girl got up in the afternoon. She looked around and saw Lawliet in pants only. She got up, but quickly pulled the covers over her. She remembered that she had promised the 23-year-old that she would only tell his associates the name, but could not remember anything else that happened after 01:00.
- Did you sleep well?
- Okay ... What time did I get back and what happened?
- You came back around four, completely drunk. You ignored my calls ...
- Something else? 'Cause I only remember what I promised you before I fell asleep.
- Well, yeah ... - he began to say what happened in the night, and [Y/S] turned red.
- I...
- Nothing happened ... Except that I was worried about you. Ehhh ... Do you want to meet my associates or not?
- Yes...
-Then get dressed.- he said, and turned his back to the girl. Sam put on his T-shirt and straightened his hair with his hand. He waited until [Y/N] got dressed and they went to the quarters where everyone was waiting for L. The girl gave everyone her name. She sat next to Lawliet the whole time and listened to him. And so all day long.
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭
Any mistakes=tell me