Sypnosis

SEDUCTION SERIES #2:

Ever since they were in High School. Cassidy has a crush on a man named Nexxus. Ginawa lahat ng dalaga para lamang mapansin siya nito ngunit may mahal na raw itong iba.

Ngunit matigas si Cassidy at gustong-gusto niya ang binata ay hindi siya nagpatinag. Hanggang sa umabot na parehong kolehiyo na sila ay hindi pa rin siya pinapansin nito.

Cassidy has a plan, and that is to seduce the man.

One night nag-throw siya ng party at inimbita niya ang binata, hindi siya nabigo dahil kalaunan ay dumating ito.

Both them took a glass of alcohol and drank. Nagkaaliwan sila hanggang sa nagsalita ang binata... "Will you be mine?".

Hindi siya humindi at agad na tumango sa binata. They enjoyed the night and celebrated as they enjoyed each other's body. And as the sun rise... gumising siya na wala na ang lalaki sa tabi niya at nag-iisa na lang sa kama.

The next thing happened, she just found out that the guy left the country and went to Greece.

Two years later Cassidy is now a Doctor, a pediatrician to be precise and she also followed her passion to become a model, she also achieved that, she's now a supermodel too.

Meanwhile Nexxus is now one of the most successful businessman and one of the most sought bachelor

One day... their paths had crossed again. Nexxus offered something that she didn't want

Will she give herself again? Or will she refuse to the proposal of the man?