Chapter 1

" Leanna, I'm afraid we just don't have the equipment for your surgery " My doctor told me as he grabs something off the shelf. He hands me something and I graze over the cover of the book. "South Korea ? But I don't speak Korean " I say as my doctor begins typing into the computer. "Yes, South Korea. They will have the best equipment and chance on you healing " He says as he sets up my plane boarding pass and ticket . My mom was sitting in the room and said She would go with me. The doctor told us that one of his collegues would meet us there .

* The Next Day *

We packed and headed to the airport and got through the security and headed to the plane . Nine hours later, we arrive at the airport and hailed a taxi and it took us to the hospital. We pulled up to a futuristic looking hospital and walked in the front door. "(Leanna) and (Juile), I presume ? " A man in a very fancy looking lab coat asks . "My name is Lee Jung Soo Kook and I'll be your doctor while your here. Your surgeron's name is Min Nam Joon  and he will be in charge of your surgery. We have the best medical teams here in the world. You may meet and make friends here too, maybe even some famous patients your age too " He says as he leads us to my room . The room number reads Room 153c . It's on level 4 of the hospital in the pediatric wing but the teens get their own special sub section of the wing known as the teen wing. My head kills me as I stand too long and my mom begins to notice. "Why don't we go into the room and have you lie down " My mom suggests . I nod and silently thank her. The nurse comes in a few minutes later and begins prepping my arm for an I.V line and smiles as she notices I'm nervously looking around. "First time here in South Korea ? " she asks. I nod "Well don't worry, we'll take very good care of you " she smiles after setting up the machines that will take my vitals and the I.V line. I close my eyes and drift to sleep . An hour later, a loud noise of voices awakes me from my nap. My head feels better but still throbs slightly. I see a few guys in PJ's running down the hallway, they each wear a red bracelet with a white stripe through the middle. My doctor hurries out of the room and quickly hurries after the boys. "Jimin, J-Hope & Luhan get back here " I hear him yell. I smile to my mother whose sitting in the chair next to me. The doctor comes back in and discusses with us, What my other doctor had already set up. "We will begin chemotherapy and targeted therapy tomorrow then we will do some other treatments and then we will do surgery " My doctor explains. "Your anesthsiologist will come to see you tomorrow " My doctor tells me. "Now let's see what getting some sleep will do " He says as he exits and the nurse comes in to give 0.5 mls of sleep meds and within five minutes I fall asleep .