The day after

The next morning:

April's Pov:

I still can't belive how I got so lucky. I mean I can finally live my Dream on Brodway, I can still teach Dance classes home and I am sooo happy to be with Nick again.

"Good Morning Beautiful" I heard nick say.

"Good Morning love" I responted.

I can't help but smile About the Events that happend last night. I couldn't imagne it any better. Nick and I finally back together. I love him so much.

"So what do you want for breakfest ?" he asked me

"I don't know how About we are going out to some place and enjoy New York City while you are here."

"Sounds perfect."

After we both got dressed we made our way to the Theatre Row Diner. This Place makes the best Pancakes ever. So this is what we ordered. Most of the Time we where silent and just enjoyed each other companys. I am so sad to think About the fact that Nick is leaving tomorrow.

"Hey what is going on why are you Looking so sad?" Nick asked me and throw me out of my thoughts.

"I just reliazed that you are leaving tomorrow." I said

"Hey don't think About this. think About the day that we are going to have just for us today. And we are going to see each other on Sunday again."

"I know but I want to see you more often than just one time in a week."

"I know me too. But I can't leave New Hope and you are finally Living your Dream here. Nick said."We are going to figure that out. I promise but please let us enjoy ouer day now I want to see as much of New York as possible."

"yeah I can Show you a phew places. I said.

"Well than le's go "

"Good Night Love. I said tired to Nick as I turned the light of.

"Good Night. I love you.

Not so Long later I fall asleep with a big smile on my face as I thought of all the awsome thinks Nick and I did today.

Pip Pip Pip is the Sound that woke me up this morning. I turned the Alarm off and looked at the Time. It is only 5:30 am but we Need to get up because Nick Need to go to the Airport and I Need to go to practice.

"Nick wake up" I said trying to wake him. "We Need to get to the Airport"

"Yeah I am awake." He said with his sleepy voice.

2 houres Later we were Standing at the Airport and I Need to say godbye to Nick.

"I am gonna miss you." I said

"Me too. I love you." He said and kissed me gentle.

"I love you too." I said back and waved goodbye as he got in the plane. I already miss him. but sadly I can't even think of it because I Need to go to practice.