Positiv or not

Later That day:

I woke up by the Sound of the door opening.
Hey are you awake?" Sarah questioned.

I just nodded. shoudn't you be at Dance ?" I asked while she Said on my bed.

Dance is already over" she laughed.

What. What time is it?"

It is 5 pm."

What. I was asleep the Wohle day." I said in shock.

Seems like it" Sarah Said.

Anyways what are you doing here?" I finally asked.

Miss Burbs told us that you were Sick and woudn't come. So I came to you because I Need your help."

okay" I Said now a little exited. " What is it?"

"Well... I think I just got my period." She said quitly "and I don't know what to do now."

"Well teachnichly this is not bad. Do you have a Tampon or something like this?" I asked her

"No I am afraid of those." She said

"Okay what About ties ?"

"Yes I have them."

"Okay than everything is okay or not ?" I questioned.

"I don't know. that is why I wanted to talk to you."

"Well how does it feel? Are you in any pain?"

"No everythink feels normal." Sarah said

"Then I would say that evrythink is okay." When I first got my period I was scared to but you will see everythink is going to be fine it is not bad." And as I said this it hits me I didn't got my period in the last two months. Fuck but I can't be pregnat or? Ofcourse I could but I am not. It could just be from the whole stress lately. But what if not...

"you okay" Sarah asked and trough me out of my thoughts.

A shaking "YeS" was all I could say.

"I am just asking because you just looked like you are going to start to panick."

"Sarah I think you should leave now I nead to get a few thinks from the stor bevor it is going to close. And with that I basiclly just kicked her out. Once Sarah was gone I got dressed in some more casual clothes and runned to the truck ignoring the Questions my dad asked me as he saw me.

Thankfully no one reconized me while I was at the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. Back home I still ignored my Dad and run straight to the bathroom. My Dad Keept calling my Name and bangging on the door while I took the test. Ignoring that he was there.

"Can you please leave me alone " I trid to say as clear as I could with my shaking voice.

"Ap I don't know what is wrong but if you tell me I can try to help you."

"Dad please I Need to figure this out on my own." I said now almost crying. And with this I heard him leave just as my phone buzzed to say the test is finished. Whit my shaking Hand I slowly took a look at it just to fall to the Ground in the Moment I saw the results. This can't be true. My life is over. This is all I could think About while I curled myself together on the Floor and cry as hard as I never have bevor.