Time Skip

2 month later

I just finished Whirly Girl. And I am exhausted. I never thoght beeing on Brodway could be this exausting. I got a lot of invitations for a lot of New Shows but I decided that it is better if I am just going home for a few weeks and rest. I miss the Girls, my Dad and ofcourse Nick. I am at the plane Right now on my way back home. Only one more houre and I can cuddle with Nick again. It is 4 am in the Morning but I can't Sleep. I have this weird Feeling in my stomach again. Something I have been Feeling for the past few days. At first I thougt I just ate something bad but now I don't think so anymore because it isn't going away since two weeks. Ofcourse I didn't told anyone because I read it is possible that it is just from the stress.

One houre later

"Nick" I cried out as I saw him outside the Airport.

"April" was all he said bevor I hugged and kissed him.

He dropped me of at home and was just About to leave again as I stopped him.

"Nick would you mind to stay with me for a while ?" I asked

"ofcourse not" He answered intimatly.

"Thanks"

My Dad was still sleeping as we made our way in the House. I got quickly in the Kitchen while Nick carried my back upstairs. I made myself a hot water bottle. When I got to my Room Nick already laid in my bed.

"Everything okay?" He asked me.

"Yes, just tired I didn't catch any Sleep last night.

"You sure?"

"Yeah I just missed you" I said and cuddled up next to him and within the next ten minutes I driffted of to Sleep. Just to be woken up again 30 minutes later when my Dad walked in.

"Good morning" He said

"Morning" was all I said in my sleepy voice.

"Since when are you back?"

"circa one houre" Nick said bevor I could even think of it because in this Moment I felt everythink but not well. So a few seconds later I found myself on the bathroom Floor throwing up.

"Ap are you okay?" my Dad asked worried

"I think so" I said

"I din't think so, you just throwed up."

"This might just happend because of the flight and the whole sress I had in the last time." I said when I was finished throwing up an walked off in Nick's Arms to comfort me. After I whipped my mouth out.

"Are you sure you want to teach this afternoon?" He asked

"Yeah I am sure I am better by then." I replied "So what About breakfest?" I asked to Change the Topic.

"You are Feeling like breakfest now?" My Dad asked currious

"Yeah why not. I Need Energy"

"Okay what do you two want?"

"how About some omletts ?"  I asked

"You okay with this?" My Dad said towards Nick

"Yes ofcourse" He simply said. And with this my Dad got to the Kitchen and made breakfest. Nick and I just followed him. The rest of the breakfest went silent. Untill Nick said he Need to get to work. We kissed eachother Goodbye and with this he left. leaving me and my Dad alone.

"Ap I think you should'nt go to Dance today you are totally exausted and Need to rest."

"No Dad I can't let them down."

"No Ap you Need to listen to your Body go to bed I call miss Burbs that you are not coming today."

"Okay „ I just said knowing I can't win this Argument. And with this I went to bed and finally got some Sleep. I didn't reliazed how much I really needed this until now.