Chapter 3 - Volleyball Match

"Hey, dad could I play a game with them.  I'm kinda irritated right now," as I looked to my dad with my sweet and innocent smile. "Umm, okay. Boys be ready... I am dead serious.  when she's mad there's no stopping her," said my dad as he told me to get ready.  "I heard that dad, don't scare them over nothing," I said glaring at dad as I made my way to the changing room.  

Y/N POV:

I was still irritated that he decided it was a good idea to see me especially somewhere I had told him never to talk, message, or do anything that involved me in it.  I dropped my backpack near the entrance doors when I had that fight with my ex.  I need to blow off some steam.  I grab my backpack that was on the floor.  I go into the changing room to change but when I looked in my bag, "Fuck!" I said as I realized that I must have mixed up my uniform with my other clothes.  "Whatever and I'll just change into my sports bra and legging I *do* have" (- the platforms (wow I really want platforms for myself, bc I'm so short)) I said as I sighed in annoyance with myself as I pull over a sheer black crop top.  

I looked down to see my bandages still wrapped up in my arms

I looked down to see my bandages still wrapped up in my arms.  I decided it would be wise to put a little more on but despite my greater judgment I didn't.  I walked out of the changing room to see the volleyball players staring at me with googoo eyes I got irritated even more, "What, never seen boobs before," I said in an irritated tone, now glaring at the volleyball players.  "No no, it's not that it just...well...nevermind," said Suga 

Tukishima and Kageyama POV:

"Fuck!!" is all we heard from the changing room, we all took glances at each other, wondering if it was wise to check up on her.  We didn't.  We saw y/n walk out of the girls changing room and, she was only wearing a v-neck sports bra with a black sheer top and leggings.  Some of the players were looking at y/n kinda...weird.  Y/n got irritated at this fact and yelled, "What, never seen boobs before, "Suga tried to calm her down but it wasn't worth it.  

Y/n POV:

"let's go and play already," I said as I scoffed and turned away.