Part 10

"What's wrong?" Nick asked with concern all over his face.

"I care so much about you. We've been together for a long time, but.."

"But? Are you breaking up with me?" Nick cut me off and his concern quickly turned to anger. He yanked his hand away from me. How did he know?

"I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you. I just feel like we are two very different people than we first got together and we are going down two different paths."

"Whatever. There's someone else. Who is it?"

"What? No one? I just think this is what's best." He had this crazy look in his eyes. I had never seen him this angry the entire time we had been together.

"It's Daniel isn't it? You guys have been sneaking around behind my back. I know it."

"What are you talking about? No I'm ending this because I feel like it's what's best. I don't think we are meant for each other." Why would he think it has something to do with Daniel?

"I see the way you guys are with each other. Everyone always said I was crazy for thinking it and that you all were just friends. I see how he looks at you. He's in love with you." He was pacing back and forth while yelling.

"This has nothing to do with Daniel. This is solely about us right now."

"Whatever." He stormed out of Jonah's room and left me in shock. I sat back down on Jonah's bed in disbelief. That did not go well at all.

At least that was over and I wouldn't have to worry about Nick any longer. I would always care for him. He was my first serious boyfriend. I just now knew I didn't love him. After a few minutes I heard people chanting downstairs so I went down to see what was happening.

"Fight. Fight. Fight." Everyone was chanting as I pushed my way to the front. Shit.

"This is all your fault." Nick yelled at Daniel.

"I don't even know what you're talking about." Daniel said.

"She broke up with me. Because of you."

"Nick stop it!" I yelled at him. He was causing a huge scene. I have never been so embarrassed.

"What is he talking about Kat?" Daniel asked me. He looked so confused and maybe even kind of hopeful.

"Nothing. I just broke up with him. It isn't because of anyone except for me and Nick." I said and about that time Nicks first was connecting with Daniels nose causing him to fall into me. We both hit the ground pretty hard.

After that there was so much commotion. Zach and Jack were picking Daniel up while Jonah and Corbyn were holding Nick back. Tate ran over and helped me up.

"Kat are you okay?" She looked over her shoulder to see where all the boys were.

"I'm fine. I'm just ready to go home."

"Okay. Me and Jo will take you." She walked over to Jonah after he finished telling everyone the party was over. Corbyn carried Nick out. I sat down on the couch watching the blonde girl helping Daniel clean up his nose.

"Are you ready?" Jonah said interrupting my staring.

I got up quickly and headed towards the door. "Yeah let's go."