Chapter 51

That moment was all she had. All to cling on to. She hugged him joyfully. She hugged back and kissed the top of her head. Soon the others woke up. Erica didn't know this because she had fallen asleep in damon's arms. They went downstairs and bonnie who sat hand in hand with enzo explained what had happened. How they were dosed with vervain. That erica helped tyler find out he didnt have to be Katherines servant and that Erica's parents were vampires. This shocked them the most. At this precise moment twisting and turning was Erica in the bed another nightmare had began. She twisted and fell of the bed hitting her head hard on the floor. Damon rushed up to see what the commotion was, but she pretended to be asleep in the bed. She didn't have the voice to talk to him right now. Damon walked over and said "You can stop pretending your asleep". She opened her eyes and looked up not wanting to look at him "What gave it away" she questioned. "Well probaly the fact that there was a bang and there's blood on your head" she sighed and wiped it away. "So did bonnie explain-". "yes". "And have you heard about my-" "we all have". She felt a sense of relief saying it didn't seem right.