chapter 5 -the taste of jealousy-

Then my phone rings...

*Mikas POV*

I grown internally.

Who the fuck has the audacity to interrupt our (almost) make out session!?

I have the urch to punch the wall with all my force, but I can't afford to get hurt right now.
All because of that stupid film.

Tsk, annoying.

I don't want to admit, but Yuus words got me thinking. Of course I am acting like a drama queen, but that's just my personality.
More so it just doesn't feel right to shove down my tongue in a nasty womans throat.
Now don't get me wrong, the woman herself isn't nasty, it's just that I am not into them and cringe even imagining others doing such things.
I guess that's my cup of tea as an actor in the closet.

Still pinning his hands above his head, using only one of my own now, I reach into the left pocket of his pants and pull his phone out.
Without looking at the callers ID I swipe the green answer button up and hold the phone to his ear, while staring him down.

"H-Hello?", he stammers into the phone.

I move closer, so our noses are almost touching and I can feel his breath hitch when I press my lower half closer to his.
I can't hear what the voice on the other end is saying, but Yuu seems to recognize who it is immediately.

"Y-yeah, it's me. How a-are you?"

I push my leg between his and watch his eyes widen in shock as he sharply inhales. Smirking as his body immediately reacts to my movement I lightly grind on him. A sweet little moan escapes his mouth as his body freezes and i see his cheeks reddening. He quickly bites down on his lower lip, looking at me with fear written in his eyes. But only a second after they fill with excitement.
The sweet sound of him moaning left me in a daze and in need for more. Unconsciously I start grinding on him in an agonizingly slow pace while my burning desire is mirrored in my hazy gaze, my eyes locked with his, neither of us being able to look away.
He holds his breath to prevent himself from making any sounds that could escape his mouth accidentally.

"N-no, I'm fine. Why a-are you asking?"

He's using a rather breathy voice due to the lack of oxygen in his lungs making it sound rough. It sounds hot. With slow circular motions I grind on him and let my hot breath fan over his exposed collarbones, my lips howering just above his neck, ready to leave a mark.

"S-sorry, what?...

...N-no, I am listening!...

...Of course I am a-alone, why would you a-ask?...

...Y-yeah sure, no I don't h-have any plans for today....

...O-okay, I'll be there in a-an hour...

...B-bye."

He was staring at me with half closed eyelids the whole time and nervously biting on his lower lip, trying to surpress any sounds that could indicate the presence of another human being. I was nice enough to not make any sounds myself, because I wouldn't want Yuu being mad at me, though he could be anyway with what just happened.
The person on the other end hung up and I retreated my hand with the phone back down to shut it off and put it back in his pocket.

I look up at him with a smirk lingering on my lips and try to read his emotions.
He shifts his gaze downwards and tries to regain his composure. Our lower halfs are still pressed tightly together, but I try to not make any motions.
Right as I want to say something to tease him and look how far we can go with this he mumbles:
"I-I have to go now. Can you p-please let me go?"
I frown, not giving up just yet.
"And where do you think you're going?"
His eyes look everywhere but up to mine.
"P-please. Ichiko said i-its urgent, and that she needs me."
I furrow my brows. Ichiko?
I've never heard of her before, who is this girl, and more importantly who is she to Yuu? My mood instantly drops.
What if it is that girl from the bar, Yuu went home together with a while ago? I regret thinking about that incident because negative thoughts immediately cloud my mind and I grow more annoyed by the second.