Prolouge

Ambrose 19th Year 200 Continent of Asylum

The wind rattles the house shaking the walls and roof, "Arghhhh." The sound of a woman screaming can be heard throughout the small village of Ambures the doctor rushing through the door as a man in a cloak sitting in the corner leans forwards clasping his hands as if he is praying to the gods. " Thylella, Goddess of Fertility please let this woman I have bed survive this ordeal that I have put her through." walking out the door the man continues to pray he reaches the edge of the yard; the screams are stifled as the house where this man was once standing in burst in to crimson and black flames the man begins running back to the burning house as the flame grow more intense the cloak begins to disappear reveling a man in royal garments the ring around his neck whipping around in the air as the man rushes into the burning building, but he realized the flames aren't burning him as he enters the room where the woman was lying in bed holding a child as man-made of the crimson and black flames standing next to the woman speaking in a unfamiliar language "Arna Drak Nomos Et Childed Mirakana." as the man of crimson flames turns to look at me the world goes black. As I awaken in the local doctor's office, I begin to look around for the man and my lover as I begin to stand up the nurse aid runs in to the room and says "My king I insist you stay down we have sent for the royal guard and your son Quintus. "where is the child that was in the house" I ask as I begin to put my shirt on and button my cuffs. My son quintus walks in holding a new born baby "so this is my younger brother I think I'll call him Ashura I mean his hair is white as ash."
"so, you knew about everything Quintus as I would expect from my son"
"You are not the best at hiding things father I followed you around after I noticed you would come home in the late hours of the night." I chuckle as my son walks away; I follow him asking to hold my son, Quintus reluctantly hands me my new born son, "Ashura is a good name," I say as we walk out the door of the hospital.