Chapter 3

{Skyler}
Today is the day were we train in pairs, and as I know since yesterday, today I have to train with the new guy.

- Since when are you here? – He asks me when we end the warm up –
- Since last year, let’s start the training right now. – I tell him and I put on my boxing gloves –
- Why aren’t you scared of him. – He asks while I hit the boxing bag –
- Because that is what he wants, people to be scared of him, because that gives him power, he gets stronger with people’s fair, and like that he controls them, if I don’t fair him, he has less control over me.
- I forgot to tell you my name, I'm Hayden.
- I'm Skyler.
- What creature are you? – He asks me –
- Mi last name is MacQuoid. – I said and he laughed –
- That is impossible, the last ones are 61 years old, and their legacy is about to die with they.
- They had a daughter 37 years ago, Cerly. – I hit the boxing bag one more time and then I drink water –
- Yes, but she killed her self practicing black magic.
- That was what they said to cover up the fact that their daughter was pregnant with a hunter.
- I don’t believe you. – He says taking away my last piece of peace –
- You see that boxing bag right there. – I say and he agrees with his head, and I say a spell and the boxing bag exploded –
- You’re the last one – He screamed and I shut him up putting my hand on his mouth –
- Now your going to keep that secret, otherwise I’ll make sure to destroy you until the last thing about you is your ashes.

{Kaylee}
When wake up I feel misplaced, until I look around me and I remember that I’m in Christian’s room.

The first thing that I do is check my phone. I see that is eleven in the morning, and a message from Erick on my notification bar, telling me that I have to go back home before two in the afternoon.

When I get up, I go to the bathroom to watch my face and then I get out this room.

While I walk outside I see a man, he gets closer to me, is that one black boy from the picture. When he almost in front of me I hear him whispering “shit". He has a aluminum bottle in his hand left hand, and in the other one a similar ring to the one I gave to Chris last night.

- Who are you? What are you doing here? – He asks me and my mind is blank –
- Hey Gallen! – Says that woman with brunette curly hair that I saw on the photo in that wall – I was waiting for you to… – She stops talking when she sees me – Who is she?
- Leave her alone. – Christian tell them when he gets out of the room that is in front of the one that girl came out –
- Oh, you two know each other. – She said to Christian –
- Legacy, is not of your business. – He says, and she walks away –
- Tell to the other ones not to get in my business, and that includes you too Gallenn – Christian said and takes my to takes me to his room –

I'm not going to talk to him, so we stay in silence, I think he is really mad, I don’t know why but I know he is.

- I’ll be right back – He said –

I hear Chris calling Legacy. I open the door a little bit to see what is going on, and the first thing I see is them kissing, and automatically assume that he was lying about his family. I get away from the door and I sit in his bed.

- What is wrong with you? Legacy, don’t you know what no means?. – Christian said and gets into the room –

I put my shoes on to get out of here, something in this house is not ok and I’m not going to stay to find out what is it. While I take my things Christian looks at the wall with out even knowing what I’m doing. I get close to him and I touch his shoulder and he looks back around.

- I have to go. – I said –
- I’ll take you home. – He said and we both got out his room –
We walked in silence to his car.
- Look – he says and I look him in the eyes – I know that I have a lot to explain…
- So – I intrrumped him – Is Legacy your girlfriend, or you usually kiss your sister.
- We aren’t blood siblings, I know them since last year, we’re just a group of people that live together because or their  fucked up lifes.
- You didn’t responded my question.
- We’re not dating.
- Why did you lied? I don’t know you, I wasn’t going to judge you for not living with your parents.
- The problem is so much bigger than what you think it is. – He said and started driving – Do I take you home?
- Yeah.

When I get home, I see there’s nobody in here. Erick is had college and my parents are at their jobs. I go up to my room and then I go to take a shower.

After dressing up, I decided to go for a walk. I go to the woods behind my house, I haven’t come here in a while because it used to remember me to my grandmother’s dead. Back when I was fragile and I let my emotions take advantage of me, until I got to the point were the only thing that can hurt me is myself.

When I stopped thinking about my childhood memories in this place, I hear someone walking on top of branches, so i get close to the place where I think the sound came from, I see someone but I can’t tell who so I keep getting closer, and my soul falls to my feet when I see Legacy, she isn’t alone all of them are together including Christian.

They’re making a circle around a white star pentagram  painting on the grass. I think Legacy saw me so I hide behind a tree, and I don’t think twice in running back home.

When I get home, my theories start coming out like gun shots, and I can’t stop thinking they’re are a kind of satanic sect.

At night, I try to sleep to forget everything that has happened today. At the middle of the night I suddenly woke up and I see Christian standing in front of my bed, he doesn’t says a word, he comes closer and he takes a pillow from my bed and starts to suffocate me with it...