Chapter 1

{Kaylee}
What if we just don't wake up tomorrow, let's just watch Donker win, let him be the one that gets everything, I don't have nothing to lose at this point, you can kill me, come on do it, I dare you, my whole life has being a tragic by tragic, die would be just the end of this, but you won't hurt me, you can't hurt me, you still thinking I'm the key to your fucking game, I'm done with you and I know might think you're the reason why I still here, but the truth is that you're the reason why I think of ending this life every single day.

**One year ago. When everything started**

{Kaylee}
- Wake up, you have to go to high school. – My mother reminds me while she passed by my room –

I planned to do what she said, but before I get up I check my phone like if I was waiting for a “Good morning” message, although I know that the only thing that is waiting for me is a morning deception.

I get ready and afterward, I get out of my room, I go to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I had to eat the fastest as possible because of all the time I lost watching the water running in the shower, and now I’m running out of time.

When I finished, I take my things and I get out of the house running so I can take the school bus. I sit in the back seat close to the exit, and I  put my headphones on to enter my space-time.

Upon leaving the bus I see hell in front of my eyes, I mean high school or should I say jail for puberty.

When I get into the classroom for the first period I see a new student, his physical appearance calls out my attention, so I sit on the seat next to him.

He doesn’t seem to be from here and that makes him interesting. Physically he has black curly hair, his eyes are hazel, those eyes look like cat eyes. his skin is pale even more white than milk, in the majority of what he is wearing, is black, except for his Rolling Stones socks.

- Good morning – The professor enters into the class – Today we’ll start the class welcoming our new classmate. – he said looking at the guy sitting next to me –  You can introduce yourself to the rest of the class. –
- Hello, my name is Christian Griffin and I’m new here in Detroit.

- Where are you from?  – Asked that Mr to him getting comfortable in his desk –
- I was born in England, but I live in the U.S since I was three.
- Is a pleasure to have you here with us, well, I'm going to give you guys an assignment about human anatomy and I will make the pairs, so we can integrate Christian.

The professor starts to call the pairs one by one in a random way. I want Christian to be my pair for the project, so I can have the opportunity to know more about him, but I will not say in loud. Is impossible that randomly we get pair together, so I have to do things by myself.

Mr. Jackson has a morning habit of going to the bathroom every day at 8:00 when is the hour I leave a note on his desk that said “Kaylee with Christian”. Put that note was the easy part, nobody noticed me doing it, the hard thing is if the note works.

When the professor comes back. Every nerve of my body gets paralyzed and unconsciously I start to eat my nails like it was the only thing I’ve ingested in months. The teacher looks at the note and then looks at me.

- Kaylee and Christian – He said and just keeps going with the other one’s –

After feeling like a hundred dollars bill for my successful plan, I look at Christian, but he doesn’t express any emotion, so I gotta do the first move.

- Hi, I'm Kaylee.
- Hello – He said in a dry way –
- Would you like to do the project after school? – The responses by saying yes with his head –
- At your house, you can at 6? I have things to do after school.
- Mm, yeah, let me give you my number so I can send you my house direction. – I give him my phone and he gives me his –
- Ready – He says and I give him his phone back and he does the same –