Chapter 5

Its finally here. The fifth chapter. Sorry it took awhile, I've been busy with school and such, I dont have a lot of free time. I decided to read over the story again. Just to refresh my memory it was good but, My writing was horrid I am planing to go over the chapter and fix the errors.

Vomment please!

These are all present times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tyson

He wished he could just fly away, with the birds. Leave this terrible heartless place. His father was terrible. Mean and rude. Only thinking of himself. It made Tyson sick. How could he be his own flesh and blood?

His mother, just like any young calf he loved her so, but, she was rude and snarky. How he wished he could run off. There was only one thing holding him back. His leadership he would have to take. He was going to change the herd for the better.

"Tyson!" Fox roared.

Tyson jumped Fox's tone startled him." Yes, Father?"

"Pay attention! You will need this when you are conquering other herds."

"Maybe, I don't want to conquer other herds." This was the first time he stood up to Fox.

"You wil do what I say!" His voice had a deadly edge to it.

"Yes, sir." Tyson let his head drop.

Wolf

He saw Fox yelling at Tyson. It made him feel bad. The poor boy was under so much pressure. Learning fighting moves and such he couldn't even play with the other calves. They would be entering winter soon. The boys daydreams would either grow or stop with the falling snow. Wolf admired Tyson's strong spirit, and will. But, it was a death wish challenging our king, or should he say dictator?

Zorrus

Misty encouraged Zorrus to start flying. He had bat wings. White tail. White mane. White everything except hooves. He couldn't make it very high, considering he had a lot of weight to pull because of him being a horse. Misty never pressured him to hard to try.

Her caring attitude and sweet smile is what encouraged him to try. He was flying low to the ground only about 3 feet up. He pleased himself enough by making it that far though. He continued to practice everyday. He wanted to be able to fly with the birds. by the end of the week he could make about 6 feet up. He had a great attitude toward it and woke up early every morning to practice. It soon began in to the winter months. It became very cold and food was hard to come by. Misty taught Zorrus how to pull snow out of the way to eat it.

Zorrus was in love with the snow. He jumped and trampled and rolled in it. Much like how Tyson did back in the Skyplain herd.

Misty

She was pleased in Zorrus' love for the snow. When she was a calf she loved the snow too.

Fox

The winter months brought great downfalls to the herd. Fox was becoming very sick. He couldn't even feed himself anymore. He knew his time was coming. He was ready for the eternal blackness they thought at the time they were going in to. Fox couldn't keep up with the herd. He was trying, to no avail. He had to chose someone to be king until Tyson was old enough. He had too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it :D

Remember Vomment!