I hate liars

Thank me later~ for the song.

Mihawk. Shanks hasn't been him self lately hasn't been drinking or being annoying. I will find out what's wrong with him.

Mihawk. Shanks was standing next to me so I ask. Shanks is somthing wrong

Shanks.im fine

Mihawk. Stop lieying

Shanks. Mihawk I'm fine I'm going to bed.

Mihawk. Hmmm sense he doesn't want to talk I'll force out of him

Narrator. As shanks was on his be he felt to arms pin his one hand on the bed to meet golden eyes with rage a sadness.
Shanks. What do you w- hmmph!
Narrator. Shanks is cut off as mihawk kissed him as the time goes bye the kiss got more heated. Shanks could barely breath until mihawk pulled away.

Shanks. What was the point of that!

Mihawk. Answer a question. What do I hate most?

Shanks. Umm lying unable to look at mihawks deadly gaze.
Mihaw. So why are you lying I say inching my way towards shanks. Neck.

Shanks. I'm not lying gah!

Narrator. Mihawk was done playing so he bit into shanks neck bitting into his neck harder until blood started skim through. He could here shanks begs and pleading for him to stop but that got him turned on even more. He started to leave wet kissed on shanks neck hearing the red head male breath getting shaky as time goes by. He goes to shanks weak spot in the middle of his neck kissng and sucking it until the skin turned purple and was bruised. He went to shanks collar bone and started to do the same thing kissing it as he heard shanks trying to not let a moan eascape he then.....