Vampire time~

Mihawk. Tonight is a very peaceful night as a vampire I must say myself but I might go hunting for some human blood haven't drink some in a while only red whine. I heard a boy has been coming around lately at night so maybe this is my chance.

Shanks. Ahh nice to come here again it's a little creepy but it's nice. Snap!
Huh! What was that noise there normally not animals during the night or I must be hearing things.

Mihawk.ahh so that the boy that been coming into my island in my woods. He is very handsome I must say myself~ and that red hair of his reminds me of that delicious red whine. I must play with him more fun more pumping blood for me.

Shanks. I heard somthing other then a snap it was a voice but where. Then I hear boots and see yellow piercing eyes. Ahhh! I scream and run only to find huge house here. Might as whell go inside instead of looking into those eyes again.

Mihawk. How funny he ran right into my trap this is going to be interesting.

Shanks. This place is huge and it's not dusty so someone must live here. Until it hits me t-this is the v-v-vampire house isn't it because there no other house on the island and I heard story,s of people going missing and never coming out alive.

Mihawk. Oh so I see you figure it out~

Shanks. Oh no I'm I think I'm in the wrong house I should go!

Mihawk. I don't think your going anywhere boy~

Narrator. Shanks isn't taking shit and runs off like a cheetah he wasn't going to die tonight boy he wasn't. He ran into one of the rooms and hid in the closet it was big so he could hide under one of the clothes.

Mihawk.heh  cat and mouse he is really stupid he knows I can smell is blood but I'm going to play.
Narrator. Mihawk gets into the room shanks is in and he here shanks in the closet.
Mihawk. Oh dear where did he go did he escape ugh I need to look somewhere else.
Narrator. Mihawk fakes closeing the door and hangs from the ceiling.
12 min later~

Shanks. I think he's gone. As I step out I get slamming into the bed.
Um- hey mind letting me go.
Mihawk. Sorry that not ganna work.

Shanks. Please don't rape me!
Mihawk. Oh no I going to do somthing more worse then that.
Narrator. Mihawk took the scarf from shanks neck. Shanks turned red as he knew what was going down. But he must say mihawk is hot danm time 10.
Shanks the fells somthing sharp on his neck and where fangs. Before he could say anything he felt those sharp pierceing sensation. He closed his eyes while he cling onto Mihawk.

Mihawk was enjoying he time tasting the sweet warm blood in his mout oh how he mist tasting it. He wasn't going to kill shanks he was going to make him his. As moments go buy Mihawk is fool. Before shanks could say anything he felt a pair of lips on his neck kissing the red purple ish spot that was bit. He then feel those same lips on his kissing. Shanks kissed back. More seconds go buy and he could feel the air leaving him. He kissed back trying to get air. Mihawk kept kissing shanks until he to needed air then....

Cliffhanger