2. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄?

— 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 : 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄?

"noona, wake up!!"

"noona, wake up!!"

you grumbled loudly in annoyance, not willing to get up from your warm,safe bed so you burrowed yourself deep into the warm sheets. however, to your frustration, a pair of hands started pulling your blanket away, exposing you to the streaks of sunlight penetrating through the window beside you. slowly and reluctantly, you uncover your face. your hands reached up to rub the sleep away from your eyes then you proceeded to glare at the culprit who woke you up from your slumber.

"yah park jisung who told you to interrupt my sleep and pull away from blankets like that?!" you complained loudly to your very "nice" younger brother.

stupid brother.

after you got dressed and ate your breakfast which was to your satisfaction, a stack of pancakes and whipped cream, you took the bus to school with jisung. it was a long and painful twenty minutes bus ride which consisted of your brother playing around with his loud best friend, chenle (who actually lives beside you) and crowds of people cramping into the vehicle.finally, you arrived in your very own prison. no wait sorry, i meant school. \

your large frown was turned upside down while you walked down the halls, approaching your locker. you couldn't contain your excitement to get your hands on today's love letter after jennie's date cancelation yesterday. you just needed something to cheer you up, you know?

upon twisting and turning the passcode onto the lock, you hurriedly pulled open your locker and finally revealing the familiar pink glitter-covered envelope. you carefully ripped it open and pulled out the pale folded paper from inside.

dear y/n,

                please don't cry, it always breaks my heart to see you like that. it seems jennie can be quite difficult to get with sometimes, but things can occasionally get really tough and i know you are a very strong person. you can do this! im always here for you and my heart will always be yours.

with love,
m

so m was one of the students in the halls yesterday when jennie and her girls came over to you. your thoughts spiraled as you tried your best to remember any familiar faces in the same hallway yesterday morning while you started to switch out your heavy textbooks and notes from your locker. your train of thoughts were cut off by the bells ringing, making you spin around and sprint towards your first class. another boring class, another boring day.

the first two classes were devastatingly boring and dull as always with the only thing being your deskmate, yuju keeping you awake. she was probably one of the only true friends you've had left after lisa decided to abandon your friendship two years ago. you both only started talking when fate decided to put you two together as deskmates for almost all classes last year, and also the fact that she was one of the dorkist and funniest people you've ever met.

a few hours went by and it was finally lunch time. as usual, you sat with your girlfriend, jennie and her group, blackpink. yes, you sit with lisa for lunch every single everyday. anyways, you seated yourself across from jennie who was weirdly texting someone on her phone with a small smile plastered on her face.you tried making a conversation with her but only received a few dry mumbles before she continued vigirously tapping on her phone.

sighing in defeat, you proceeded to dig into your kimchi fried rice, gingerly scooping spoonful bites into your mouth, carefully avoiding eye contact with the three other girls seated beside and across from you. you could feel all the sympathetic stares coming from them and you hated it.

there was a moment of awkward silence before someone approached your table. it was one of the most popular guys in school, known best for winning at least twenty medals for various sport events in school every year, the famous mark lee.

"hey girls, so i'm having a party at my house tomorrow night and you are all invited! be there or be square (czennies,see what i did there)" mark exclaimed, leaning over the table with a wide grin. the girls, including jennie, accepted his invitation without a second thought as it was said that the parties thrown by the athlete was "the best party they've ever been to." you were never really a party animal so you sat there in silence while the girls chattered excitedly about the event with mark who seemed to be more than excited about the school's most popular girls being there.

"y/n baby, wanna join us?" your girlfriend asked.

you looked up in surprise to see mark and all the girls staring at you as they waited for your response. you glanced at jennie, taken aback at the sudden interest of jennie wanting you to attend a party with her before you politely declined.

"awe come on babe, we haven't been to a party as a couple together before! do it for your precious girlfriend instead, please?"your girlfriend pleaded, using one of her hands to stroke your hands softly. she and the girls, except lisa, spent the next few minutes trying to make you join them in the party, to which you just shook your head and explained that you had to study. however, they sadly didn't get the message and continued on with their desperate attempts to convince you to join them.

"okay fine, i'll go !" you uttered out as the girls (except lisa) squealed in delight.

it was settled.

mark soon returned back to his own table, but not before complimenting you on your "smart choice on going to his amazing party".

while the girls started to gossip and discuss about the outfits they were going to wear for the party, you continued to munch on your leftover rice and packet of orange juice in silence. guess it was because you didn't care about fancy,glamorous outfits and the latest juicy gossips, or maybe because you suddenly felt something in your gut.

you had a bad feeling about this.